Superboy said nothing, Lightning Rod held back a laugh. The bottom of the ship opened. Miss Martian levitated down towards the ground while the others rappelled downwards. Once they reached the ground Lightning Rod looked around.

Lightning Rod: where's Super-

He was cut off when he looked up and saw Superboy Plummeting towards them. He and the others moved out of the way, as the ground shook behind them.

Superboy: (proudly) knew I didn't need a line

Lightning Rod: (annoyed) dude, do I have to look up the definition of "covert" for you?!

Miss Martian: Aqualad, drop B is go.

Aqualad: (over comms) head to the factory I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP.

Robin: roger that.

The five heroes ran through the jungle. They passed a waterfall when Superboy suddenly stopped.

Superboy: did you hear that?

Kid Flash: uh no. Wait. Is this like a super hearing thing?

Miss Martian: (smiling) you do have great ears.

Lightning Rod: now what?

He facepalmed right after that with the sight of Robin being gone

Kid Flash: man, I hate it when he does that.

Lightning Rod: switch to Infrared. Let's make sure we're not being tracked.

Kid Flash put his googles on and switched to thermal mode. He looked down the path and spotted some patrol guards.

Kid Flash: got a squad or armed bozos incoming.

Superboy: I see another

Lightning Rod: they'll meet each other before they find us.

The team's conversation was cut short by the sound of rapid gunfire.

Kid Flash: no super-hearing required now...

Lightning Rod: we should stay clear, try and find Aqualad.

Kid Flash: Y-yeah just as soon as I find Rob.

Before Lightning Rod could respond Kid Flash zoomed around the jungle. He was moving too fast he didn't account for the mud that caused him to lose his balance and slip down the hill.

Right in front of a man with an AK-47 and a black and white mask. Bane.

Kid Flash: so much for the stealthy.

Bane aimed his gun at Kid Flash who dodged and ran out of the way.

Superboy punched Bane in the stomach and attempted to push him into a tree only to be slammed into the ground. He held him in a choke hold before Superboy grabbed his tank top and slammed him into a tree knocking him out.