Chapter: 19

POV: Frank

"Hey Frank, wait up!" I turned to see Hazel running towards me. I stopped in my tracks. "Thank the Gods I caught up with you," she panted. "So since we now have free time I wondered if we could work on our project, you know the ones with the portraits." "Portraits?", I wasn't sure was she was talking about, probably because I was concentrating so hard not to blush. "You know, the ones for art class. Where we have to paint our partners personalities?" Oh, right I forgot about that. "Oh, sure. Now I get it, yeah why not?", I told her. "Great, then lets go", she answered.

POV: Connor

So, art class got canceled and instead of working on our project, Rachel and I thought it would be great to follow Frank and Hazel around. You know just in case something happens. "So they're heading over to the football stands", Rachel said as she ran towards me. She was hiding on the other side of the hall and heard everything they said. "Great", I answered. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" "Wait" I took of my backpack and opened it.

POV: Rachel

"What are those?", I asked Connor who had pulled many black objects out of his backpack. "Here, black clothes, darkened sun glasses, a camera, ear piece, you know so we can communicate and most importantly", he paused for a few seconds to make a dramatic Effekt "a recording device." He placed the 'recording device' on top of the pile of things he had loaded into my arms. "Connor, where did you get all of this?" This was great we would have everything on camera! "Well there was this wanna be spy, who had all this in his bag and..." "You know what, I don't need to know. Well let's go!"

POV: Frank

Hazel's drawing was amazing! It looked so good, after seeing hers I wanted to throw mine into the trash bin next to me. "What are you talking about that looks great!", Hazel encouraged me. "Yeah right and I can turn into a dragon. But I guess it will do. How did you get so good in art anyways?", I asked her. "Well I just loved drawing as a kid my mom used to hang up my paintings all over the place, even though most of them weren't good at all." She smiled as if remembering those times. As she pushed back one of her curls, I saw something shiny on her wrist. A gold bracelet with Ruby's and diamonds. It couldn't be...

"Where did you get that bracelet, it's really pretty", I asked her before I could hold my tongue. "Oh this, it's my mom's", she said as she held it forward so I could see it better. Her moms!? Yeah no... Hazel interrupted my train of thoughts as she continued: "well it was my moms, she died when I was 5 so now it's mine" She smiled sadly. First I was relived then I felt sorry for her. I had lost my mom too, it wasn't that long ago half a year maybe? Well I know what it feels like. "I'm so sorry", I told her, I wanted to do something but I didn't know what so I just awkwardly patted her arm. 

"Well it also has good sides, don't get me wrong but without her...", there was an awkward pause "...death, I would never have met my dad or Bianca and Nico at that point. And Persephone is a great stepmom so I couldn't wish for more." She frowned at the other side of the stands. I followed her gaze and saw to black figures with sunglasses arguing about something. "Is that..", I started "Rachel and Connor?", Hazel finished the sentence. Then the two seemed to notice us staring. 

"Just here taking a stroll with my good friend Rachel, didn't see you there guys what are you doing up here?", Connor asked innocently. "Either you two where spying on us or your secretly dating", Hazel shouted back. "It's the first one", Connor said shrugging. Rachel hit him across the head with a book. "Why did you blow our cover..." The two of them continued bickering so I bent over to Hazel and whispered: "let's get out of here" She nodded.

Only as we reached the cafeteria I realized: Hazel Levesque is my Soulmate!

Thanks guys for 2k reads!

I hope you like the story up till now and will continue reading it. Anyways thanks!