Chapter: 14

POV: Travis

Okay Drews turn. In exact 1 minute Katie would be soaked in glue and that stuff, but I wasn't gonna let that happen. So the plan was that Katie push Drew of stage and take the lot, but I'm gonna push Katie of too so I'm taking it. Yeah I wasn't sure if it would work and if I'd get any plus points from Katie but I could try. Finally Annabeth and everyone else left the stage. Show time.

Drew was getting up on stage and stared to sing her song. Time was like slow motion to me, I saw Katie moving towards the stage and so did I. Connor who was supposed to help just stood there smirking, I swear that guy would be dead before graduating. Katie now jumped on stage, everyone was confused and Drew started screaming: "She's stealing my show help, she is..." Katie pushed Drew of stage. That's when the geew started to fall, I slipped and fell on top of Katie.

It was a mess we where both soaked and now came the feathers and the glitter, luckyle we dodged that. 
Everything was quiet, then someone started laughing. 

It was Connor. Of course it was Connor. Thats when Rachel shouted out: "Oh, so that's what you meant! This is great why didn't you tell me? I could have filmed the whole Tratie fluff!" "Connor! You are so dead!", I screamed at my younger brother. "And that's our cue to go", he said pulling Rachel with him. Still laughing they ran out of the room. "We better get our selfs cleaned up", Katie murmured and I nodded. Calypso came running towards us to help Katie of stage without slipping. Leo helped me. "Thanks bro", I told him while wondering why he would do that, probably just to impress some girl, but wich one?

"Stoll", Katie yelled at me as soon as we got to the bathroom. I knew what was coming and sighed. At least she spared me of doing it in front of everyone. "What is it Kitkat?" "Your an Idiot and you know it! And also don't call me Kitkat!" "I'm sorry Katiekat, I really am", I told her. "Travis Stoll is Sorry for something! Since when are pigs flying?" "Lets just get back to the Party", I told her. Yes, I was hurt but I wasn't going to show that.

"So are you singing something?", I asked her as we got back. She raised an eye brow at me and asked innocently " You mean something like let it go?" "Come on KitKat it wasn't that bad, right?", I asked, now I was unsure. "It was hilarious", she laughed while saying this. She was so pretty when she laughed, her eyes light  up and it's like... Okay I'd better stop staring before it got creepy. "Well now that I stole Drew's show I might as well sing", she said and went up to the front where the helpers just finished cleaning. Drew just stood there sulking.

Katie had snatched Rachel from the crowd and together they went up on stage.Then the Musik started.

Katie: Dear future husband
             Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be
             My one and only all my life

Rachel: Take me on a date
                 I deserve a break

Katie: And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
Rachel: 'Cause if you'll treat me right
                  I'll be the perfect wife

Both: Buying groceries
             Buy-buying what you need

Katie: You got that 9 to 5
             But, baby, so do I
             So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pi
es
Rachel: I never learned to cook
                But I can write a hook

Both: Sing along with me
            Sing-sing along with me (hey)

Katie: You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Rachel: Even when I'm acting crazy
Both: Tell me everything's alright

Rachel: Dear future husband...

So they where really good, like amazing. God I had to stop staring at Katie. Well at least I wasn't the only one. Conner next to me was also amazed, but he hid it behind behind our typical trademark grin. "So you guys taking notes?", a voice behind us asked. I turned around to find Leo smirking. "Leo, why would we be taking notes?", I said at the same time as Conner said: "Good Idea, but I don't have a pen..." "I'l leave you to it then, by the way Travis the way you look at Katie, it's creepy", Leo laughed. "Oh, really repair boy, when did you get that nickname? Oh right, wasn't her name Calypso?", I countered, I had no Idea if it would work, but I think I saw him blushing. That's weird.

Katie: ...Don't leave me lonely
And no, we'll never see your family more than m
ine

Rachel: I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed (hey)
Katie: Open doors for me and you might get some kisses
Rachel: Don't have a dirty mind
Katie: Just be a classy guy
Both: Buy me a ring
             Buy-buy me a ring, babe

Both: You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
            Even when I'm acting crazy
            Tell me everything's alright (woo)

Both: Dear future husband
           Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna  be
           My one and only all my life

Katie: Dear future husband
Rachel: If you wanna get that special loving
Katie: Tell me I'm beautiful
Rachel: each and every night (that's right)
Oh, whoa

Katie: Future husband, better love me right

With that Katie ended the song, So I might not have taken notes on Paper like Connor did but I remembered a few of the lines...

So I know there are allot of songs, and there still will be more sooo...I hope you like it anyways. And I rewrote chapter 8 so to those who haven't read it yet, you can now. Bye. And thanks for 1K reads, I didn't think anyone would read this : )