Chapter: 24

POV: Travis

"Ops, sorry KatieKat looks like I won"

In F&S (fencing and swordfighting)
I was basically sitting on top of her. Yeah that sounds weird, it was. But I was to busy teasing Katie to notice.

She flipped us around.
Great.
"What was that you were saying Travis?" She looked at her nails and grinned. She is so pretty.
Okay that's enough.
"Yep that's what I said", and with that I flipped us once more. This time I pinned her hands over her head, just to make sure.

"Ugh, come on! I really thought I had you this time!", she pouted, "I hate you" "But you love me", I told her grinning. She rolled her eyes. How polite the lady's are these days.

"Anyways, on a totally unrelated topic, I wanted to ask you something", she said suddenly breaking out of her tantrum. "Sure, whatever you want Kate's", I said leaning forward with my face. She blushed! SHE BLUSHED GUYS! "Well...", she started looking anywhere but me. Well that's rude.
"I, I wanted to ask you if, if..." "What?"
"WillYouGoToTheDanceWithMe"

In my defence I was shocked.
Well what happened next was: I loosend my grip on her wrists and she flipped us over for the last time. "I won!" She declares loudly. I didn't really care because I was focusing on what she said before. Did she really want to go with me? Or was it just a distraction? I really didn't know.

------time skip to after lesson--------------

"Finally, I thought it would never end!"
Katie and I left for the schools parking lot together, and since our usual spots are next to each other we just walked together. Katie searched for her keys in her bag, I had mine out already. The caduceus keychain glinted in the sunlight. It was a gift from my dad, for my 7th birthday.

"You know I actually meant it", Katie's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "What?", I asked curious. "What I said back there" she fiddled around with her keys her auburn hair glinted gold in the afternoon light. "Oh, so you really hate me, oh well", I said grinning, I knew she didn't mean that but it was great messing with her.
"No, not that.." "So you don't hate me?", I interrupted her grinning. "Yes, wait no..." "Go on" "ugh, I meant the part with the ball", she said rolling her eyes at me. "I mean we can go together" I raised an eyebrow at her, "as friends, of course! You in?"
"Oh Katiekat what will the others say, tz, tz tz" "Your an Idiot Travis if the thought of being friends is sooo revolting to you just think of it as an alliance" "Well I guess we could form an 'Alliance' temporary only of course" "It's just a dance, geez. Anyways pick me up at 7:00 I guess, bye" and with that she drove off.

I didn't mind going to the ball with Katie like at all. Even if it's just as friends. It's better than the sworn enemies we used to be.

POV: Calypso

It's still snowing. And freezing cold.
I do not like cold weather.
It was only 2 days to the ball now and preperations were already in full act. Just now I finished designing the flower bouquets that where going to hang on the walls on Saturday. Now I finally had free time, that was until tomorrow where the organisation team (including me) will clean out the entrance hall and gymnasium and turn all of it into a Cinderella ball scene. Okay that's a bit exaggerating, but I've seen the plans from years before us and this year is definitely the best.

As I made my way to my car wich was hard to find cause all are covered in snow and I didn't remember where I parked it in the morning, my thoughts drifted to all my friends and their ball dates. Reyna and Thalia where going, Hazel went with Frank and Piper with Jason. Also Rachel was apparently going with Connor, Clarisse and Juniper went with their boyfriends/soulmates and lastly Katie would be going with Travis. She told us how she asked him on Wednesday and sounded really exited. I'm really happy for her. And then there's me, I really want to go with Leo because... because I like him, but since he didn't ask me, I'll probably just text Marcus later and tell him that I'd go with him.

I wanted to ask Leo to the ball but then he said something about being in love. But when I asked with who, he avoided the question and made up a dumb excuse. He's avoiding me,  though he says it's not true, it is.
I sighed.
I finally found my car and cleaned the windshield, wich was covered in snow.

"Calypso! Sunshine wait!" I was starting to turn around and face the voice but the last part made me freeze in motion. That was Leo.

"Calypso, thank God I found you, Piper said you just left" "Did she?",I asked acting surprised, but I wasn't. Obviously Piper told him where I was.

"Yeah, don't go to the ball with Gustav!", he said when he reached me. "Gustav? Do you mean Marcus?" "Yeah that dude, don't go with him"
"Why"
"Cause... cause, ugh screw it, because I want you to go with me, because I like, really really like you."

POV: Leo

I waited for her to process what I just said. And waited.
It seemed like ages when she finally did something.
She slapped me.
I did not expect that, but okay.

"That's for avoiding me"
She sure wasn't happy with me, I actually wanted this to be romantic...
She slapped me again. 
...
"And that's for being an idiot"
"Look I'm so..."
She kissed me.
I forgot everything. That I was about to apologize. That it was freezing cold around us. Even about her slapping me a few seconds ago.
I actually didn't want it to end. 

After we finally broke apart, she said: "And that's for everything else"
Yep, I'm in love with that girl.
Our really cute moment was interrupted from a glowing under my jacket. Surprised I pulled it down so my shoulder was free. There instead of the Moonlace flower two wonderfull letters where standing at it's place: C. O. standing for: Calypso Ogygia

I looked up to find Calypso smile at two Letters on her upper Arm: L. V.
"So for the Ball question, I would really like to go with my soulmate!" She smiled at me. "Come on repair boy I'll give you a ride"