Chapter 6

POV: Katie

I hesitated before entering the house, but then just followed the others. It was still rather cold and I wrapped my thin sweater tighter around me. "Here", I looked up to see Travis holding his hoodie towards me. "You okay?", I asked. "You cold or not?", he asks in return. I thanked him and put on the hoodie. It smelled nice, wait I did not just think that! Why was Travis Stoll being nice to me?

Thalia led us to the living room. Her Pyjamas completely forgotten.

As we entered, we found all the boys either spread on the couch or on the floor. Jason looked up at us. "Hey Thals... what are all of you doing here?", he meant us. He searched us up and down, like he hoped to find an answer by doing so. then his eyes Met Piper, he looked away. Piper blushed. These two where impossible. I cuddled deeper into the hoodie until I remembered ist belonged to Travis.

"I was bored so I brought the girls here. ",Thalia said. All of us glared at her. "You said you forgot your pyjamas Thalia nothing about this", Annabeth glared. "Come on wise girl, let her live", Percy told Annabeth. (Seriously when did the nicknames happen?) Annabeth looked like she could kill him with anything in this room. Evan the pillows. "I take it back! You can kill her just spare me!", Percy ducked behind the couch while saying this. Annabeth cant be controlled he should know that by now.

"Soo, what are you guys doing?", Rachel asked while she sat down next to Conner. "Well the T-shirts arrived", Conner told her. Rachel froze, then she turned to him in slow motion. "Why too the heck are you telling me that now!!!???" "Chill", Conner told her. Everyone looked at them confused. "I'l show you", Conner winked. Out of no where he pulled out a stack of emerald green T-shirts. "who wants one?", he asked with his typical trademark smirk."Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!", Rachel almost jumped on top of him while trying to get one.

Suddenly Travis, who was standing next to me had on of the T-shirts in his hands. (How did he do that? He was standing here all the time.) His expression was calm but his eyes showed anger, hatred and... I don't know mayby embarrassment? That was weird."Connor, I'm gonna kill you", Travis said this like it was an every day thing, but I also noticed Connor flinch. I looked over Travis shoulder to read what was on the T-shirt. "What's Tratie?", I asked. Everyone gasped. Than Leo spoke: "How could you insult the Tratie shipper mega crew like that, Frank how was that?" "Still not good enough", Frank answered. "Oh shut up"

"Tratie is the shipname we give you and Travis", Calypso nicely told me. "Yeah, that what sunshine just said", Calypso rolled her eyes at Leo. Usually I would have blamed Travis and Conner for this, but I could see Travis was the only one in this room on my side so I couldn't. "So pillow fight?", Travis asked me quietly."Pillow fight" We each took a pillow and ran towards the others. They didn't see that coming.

------After the Pillow fight------

After the fight we where all just lying there laughing. I looked up and noticed Travis with all the T-shirts in his hands using them to clean the mess we just made. I had to suppress a giggle. Travis looked up and laid a finger to his lips, I nodded. No doubts Conner would kill him.

Pipers Phone buzzed.

She sat up and looked at the message. Suddenly my Phone buzzed too, so did Annabeths, Hazels, Calypsos and actually everyones. "Oh no...", Reyna groaned. "What's wrong...Oh I get it", Percy said as he looked at his Phone. "Guys whats wrong?", I said. I didn't want to open the message everyone seemed so down exept maybe Thalia. "Does this mean I get to terrorise the first years at the ball? Otherwise I'm not coming" "Your not telling me theres a ball this year again!", I nearly screamed. Last year was awful, the Stolls put a few extra ingredients in the punch and nearly everyone ended up drunk.

Travis seemed to have read m thoughts. "It won't happen again" "Well its not just the ball this year we have to organise it, choose a theme and everything!", she sounded exited. "Oh no! The school also wants us to have a sleepover because of all that project Chiron wants to do with us", Annabeth chimed in. "But its just our year so it can't be that bad. And anyways Karaoke night is always awsome", Hazel told us. How that girl can be positiv all the time is a thing I'l never understand.

"So you sing?", Frank asks Hazel. "Well yes but only for fun", Hazel said while blushing a bit. "thats cool", Frank answered. At that time Hazel was a tomato. But I don't think Frank noticed. "Annie you will sing this time right?", Thalia asks with Puppy eyes. They look terrible on her, Annabeth snorted with amusement. "You know I don't sing, That's what Piper and Hazel are here for" We sigh, Annabeth used to sing when she was little. But when she was eight, her mother passed away she hasn't sung often since. I only heard her once, when she thought she was alone me, Piper and Rachel found her singing in her room. She's actually really good.

Us girls went back to Rachels house after a while. As I was changing I noticed, I was still wearing Travis hoodie. I guess I had to give it back tomorrow in school, even though I didn't want to admit it. Travis wasn't that bad not bad at all actually.