Chapter: 10

POV: Travis

So I changed my mind about soulmates I maybe want to find her, and before you ask this has nothing, NOTHING to do with Katie Rose Evie Mellissa Lillie Gardner! (I know it's not her real name but it's for the sake of the story) And I'm not obsessed with her, just very observant. So I don't care what Connor told you, just gimme a break!

(Tratie shippers in the back shouting "Never!!!!!")

The reason I believe in soulmates now is.... Okay you got me it's because of Katie! I just need to know if she's my soulmate. I don't know why it's just... ugh I don't know!!! Gods I'm dying here. I had to tell someone, but I'd be teased by literally everyone! I mean it's not like I have a crush on Katie, Im just completely obsessed with everything she does, prank her to get her attention and the weirdest thing of all! I gave her my favorite hoodie! What was wrong with me!?

Suddenly the doorbell wrang. I groaned, but stood up anyways. Why did Connor always stay behind in art class to help clean up? It was annoying. "Conner please come on time just once...", I stopped in mid sentence as I had opened the door. Connor wasn't there, but Katie was. Katie.

Yeah I was doomed.

 I wanted to turn around and slam the door in her face. Of course I didn't. "Sorry, I thought you were Connor. Sorry but did we have plans? Cause if yes I forgot." I tried to stay cool and I think it kinda worked, I was my usual idiotic mess. "No, sorry for bursting in I just wanted to return this. I didn't see you in school", she held a hoodie in my direction. "Uhm, we literally had physics and PE together like every Tuesday", this conversation was getting weird. "Oh right, I forgot", she blushed. "Aw is my little Katiekat blushing?" "Oh shut up Stoll", she pressed the hoodie in my arms and turned to leave.

"Wait, I mean uhm, are you going to the sleepover tomorrow?", okay that was a stupid thing to ask but I had to know. "Yeah, it's literally a part of our grade. You okay, you look ill" "it's, its...part of our grade?", I stuttered. "Yes... Travis whatever prank you have planed to ruin the night tell me now!", her face showed no expression, but I could her nervousness in her voice not anger nervousness. "You better come inside", I told her while stepping away from the door.

"This is Bad really, really bad! And your sure Drew's on stage at that exact time?", Katie asked while running up and down in our living room. "Yep she made a few tweaks to her karaoke performance and asked me and Connor to help her." "Okay so the prank is at 10pm sharp?" "Yap... Katie are you angry at me?" "No Drew's a cow and deserves that, it's just she'll be a Karin and ruin the night for all of us. Wich also means our grades. I can't believe you dated that girl once", she wrinkled her nose. Wait she new I dated Drew once? And more importantly, she cared? That was new.

"So what can we do?", she sighed. "Play heros push drew from stage and take the lot", she let out another exasperate sigh. "I can do that", I said to lighten her mood "everything will be fine", stood up and laced a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down okay." I had no idea what I was doing, but it seemed to work. "I do it", Katie said. "Sorry what?" "I do it, cause when you save drew you get her hopes up,  unless you want that." Okay of all things why was she thinking of that? I mean I definitely don't want to get her hopes up, but the fact that Katie cared surprised me.

"No it's okay I really don't want to ruin the night for you. And if Drew gets false hope I'll just reject her, as always", that made her laugh. "Okay, tell Connor about the plan when he's done hanging with Rachel", she laughed, waved me and then left. So Connor and Rachel huh. I could work with that. 

 "Katie wait" she turned in her tracks. "Here are your keys", I told her and threw them, she caught. "How did you? Forget it I'm not even asking." And with that she left.

So at the sleepover Connor and my plan was to drop a bucked with a mixture of: honey, slime and glue over Drew's head as she performed, and then add feathers. A That was actually a really simple prank, we've done worse, but when Drew becomes a Karen....

Let's just say we will all stand there with an F.

I just hope this plan workers, otherwise I'm doomed.

Soulmates AU PJO/HOOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें