54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament

Start from the beginning

"This... this belongs... I mean Daadi-sa, this belongs to Ranaji, this is his, he brought it here... I do not know anything, I do not know... It does not do anything,"

I blabbered and I could feel myself drowning deep in the well of shame Rudra immediately fisted it keeping it in his hand.

"Ji... Ji, Daadi-sa, ... ye... Darhassal ye hamare kaam ki cheej hai,"

"Yes,... Yes, Daadi-sa... this.... actually this is an important thing,"

He kept it aside and smiled a little hiding the redness of his face.

"Parantu kis kaam aata hai ye, humne to esa kuch pehle kabhi nahi dekha,"

"But, what is its use, I have never seen anything like this before,"

She asked thinning her eyebrows as if it was something really important for her and it could give her some knowledge.

He gulped nervously looking at her and laughed a little.

"Ye... Daadi-sa, ye dard door karta hai,"

"This... Daadi-sa, this relieves pain,"

He managed to say and I immediately looked at him with thinning eyebrows.

"What?"

And, I immediately shut my mouth and plastered a smile when Daadi-sa turned to look at me.

"What? Hehehehhehehe,"

I smiled even more.

"What? Wow,"

I tried to cover up.

She turned to look at him and asked.

"Kis tarah ka dard?"

"What kind of pain?"

He gulped and scratched his forehead with the nail of his finger and exclaimed.

"ummm, Daadi-sa jese naso ka dard, kabhi kabhi jyada kaam karne ke baad hamari hatheli me dard hota hai to hum isko haath me lekar debate hai, aaram padta hai,"

"Ummm, Daadi-sa, this relieves muscle pain, sometimes after working for long, I get pain in my palms, so by pressing it in my hand, it relieves it,"

He said and she smiled looking convinced before she could ask anything more, he immediately said.

"Daadi-sa, Hume Shama kijiye, lekin aaj holi hai or humne aapko Mubarak baat to di hi nahi,"

"Daadi-sa, please pardon me, but its Holi today and I have not even wished you yet,"

And, she suddenly laughed.

"Hahahahahah, yes, even I also forgot,"

I could not believe it.

How smartly he changed the topic.

I was never able to do that in front of my sharp and intelligent Grandmother. She had always caught me. But he... he did that so easily.

What the hell?

"A very happy Holi Daadi-sa,"

He wished and smiled looking at her.

She placed her hand on his head and replied.

"A very happy Holi to you too,"

"Maa Saheb,"

Suddenly, an attendee interrupted and we all looked at her standing at the door.

"Rani-sa is asking for you,"