Chapter Twenty-Five

Sexual Content

Everything had become quiet, save for the soft and peaceful breathing from Michael as he lay upon my chest.

He was sleeping, dreaming beautiful dreams. At least I would hope so.

Dark eyelashes resting upon his cheekbones, loose curls framing his face, lips parted as he breathed. His breath light against my skin, soft and warm.

He was absolutely beautiful. The moonlight cast mysterious shadows about his visage, an almost glittering glow upon his skin. If only I could capture this moment forever, it was so serene and perfect.

I tenderly brushed his cheek and he sighed at the touch, shifting slightly against me, and yet he pulled me closer as he continued to dream. He once more became quiet and my breath hitched in my throat. How was it possible for a man to be so immensely beautiful?

Leaning up to place a kiss upon his lips, I am soon met with a tender urgency in return.

Michael had woken and was returning my kiss deeply, his hands cradling my body closer to him. I nearly came apart right there, warmth spreading from the top of my head all the way down to my toes.

I could feel his smile. Pulling back, Michael gazed down at me with adoration.

“Hello there,” he chuckled. 

I smiled. “Hey there yourself.”

“How long was I asleep?”

“To be honest, I’m not totally sure. I fell asleep just as soon as you did.”

Michael sat up and rested his arms upon his knees. “I hope we still have enough time. I truly don't want to leave, Y/N.”

“Then don’t, Michael.” I reply, pressing my lips to his shoulder. “I wish I knew why you must always go before daylight. I mean, you’ve visited before during the day.”

“I was closer to evening, though.” He sighed. “I can’t tell you anything, it’s best we wait as long as possible.”

All I could do was nod in response. As much as I wanted to know the reason why, perhaps it was truly for the better to just wait it out. But oh, how I longed to have an explanation.

Michael stretched and stared out the window with a sigh, clearly there was something on his mind. I’ve come to realize when he acts this way it’s usually due to deep thinking. His dark eyes glimmered in the moonlight, and he was absolutely breathtaking. The smooth muscles of his back and shoulders still held a faint sheen of sweat from our love making. 

My fingertips grazed them slowly, my lips soon following, leaving trails along his warm skin. He hummed softly and took my left hand within his and laced our fingers together, softly rubbing my ring finger.

“Is there something on your mind?”

He appeared to tense up but soon relaxed a bit, he was fighting something off. 

“Yes, but again, now is not the time.”

I nod again, allowing a sigh to pass my lips. I didn’t want to jeopardize his boundaries. I respect them in ways he could never imagine.

Within moments I was wrapped into Michael’s arms, as he guided us back against the bed. I was lying on top of him, and able to feel every contour and muscle along his slender and strong form.

“Let me love you one more time before dawn,” he whispered, taking my earlobe between his lips.

I can’t hold back my sigh of anticipation, my body trembling with unspoken need and desire. My hands tangle into his dark ebony curls, gently tugging and caressing the silky strands. This brought about a groan from Michael, his body tensing under me.

“Y/N,” he groaned, pressing my hips flush against his.

The feel of his growing erection sent waves of fire through my soul, and on instinct I rubbed myself against him back and forth, allowing him to feel just how he makes me feel.

Michael gasped and lay his head further back into the pillows. Taking advantage of this I lean forward to capture the side of his neck in a kiss, gently sucking on his salty skin. 

“Oh, God, Y/N,” he breathed.

I can’t hold back my smile as I continue to move back and forth, my fluids coating his length in preparation of what was to come. God, I can’t get enough of his love.

He reached down and positioned himself at my entrance, barely allowing his tip to slide into my depths. Now it was his time to tease, not once pressing any farther.

I nearly came right there, my body was beginning to throb with desire.

“Michael, please,” I nearly begged.

“Please what, love?”

“Please take me.”

With that Michael pushed fully within me, my walls fluttering and closing around him. I sigh and hold onto his shoulders, this position allowed him to go deeper than we ever tried before.

He hissed through his teeth and set his hand upon my waist as he guided my movements.

“Do as you wish, baby. Just don’t stop.”

I gasp and begin to move, my hips rolling and rotating, drawing him to the hilt. Our hips met over and over again, we were fully and completely connected. And oh, did it feel so amazingly right.

“Michael!” I called out.

He smiled and laced our fingers together as they remained on my hips. As the second tick past, his movement gradually increased as he set a tempo to the beat of our hearts.

“Y/N, I love you so much.” Michael swallowed hard, his breaths becoming faster.

“And I love you, Michael.” I replied.

After a moment he moved to position himself above me, pushing deeply within my sensitive body. I gasp and hold tight to his shoulders, leaning up to claim his lips into a kiss.

Michael grunted and steadily began to move faster. Sweat was beading along his forehead and neck, the moonlight giving him a shimmering and silver glow.

“How does it feel?” He asked with a smile.

I gasped as he began to stroke my throbbing clit, unable to focus on anything but him. I closed my eyes tight, but at the touch of his fingertips upon my chin I slowly opened them again. My breath hitched in my throat at the intensity found within his deep chocolate orbs.

“Incredible!” I cry out, tears stinging the corner of my eyes.”

He smiled and kept a firm grasp upon my hip. “You already have me in a passion filled haze. I can’t get enough.”

My cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink. Michael increased the tempo a bit just as quickly slowed back down. I was very close to losing all possible reasonings, my orgasm steadily building.

A faint smile and he steadily increased the tempo, keeping the perfect pace as our bodies danced together in the moonlight. Michael groaned softly, his head falling back slightly. The way his neck became exposed to my eyes was breathtaking and erotic. He was beautiful in every way possible. 

We moved and danced among the sheets, our bodies becoming entangled within the silk as our lovemaking reached its utmost peak, and we tumbled over the edge of passion together, wrapped within each other's arms.

Soon the only sounds were those of our rapid breathing as we both slowly came back to reality after the shared earth shattering orgasm. I fell back against the pillows, allowing him to fully lay atop my body.

Michael swallowed hard and sighed, "You're amazing, love. I just can't get enough of you and your love."

I could feel the blood rush to my face, "I can honestly say the same."

He chuckled and sat up on his elbows, staring into the depths of my soul. The very tips of his fingers traced my lips momentarily before claiming them into a kiss. 

Before we could even realize it, we had fallen asleep once more, with sunrise just hours away.