Chapter Twenty-four

.: Maestro's POV :.
Sexual Content

Night soon came, blanketing the world in a lush and deep velvet. Stars flickered high above the manor, one shot across my line of sight as I lay upon the floor of the balcony outside my bedroom. The air was chilly and becoming colder, my cloak barely warding off the temperature.

The cold has not bothered nor affected me in decades, so I've learned to pay it no mind.

My thoughts drift back to Y/N, knowing she was awaiting my return. I would be there soon, I just had to prepare.

Walking back inside I glanced into the mirror to make sure I was presentable. My hair was strewn about my face from the cold breeze outside, which reminded me of our passionate union last night. I smile and leave the first couple of buttons open on my dress shirt, eagerly awaiting the feel of her fingertips along my chest.

Turning on my heel I quickly made my way down the grand staircase and exited the manor. My cloak securely pulled over my head I broke into a run towards the outskirts of town.

My heartbeat quickened in anticipation, every fiber of my soul alight with excitement. I couldn't hold back even if I was to try. Oh, how I longed to hold her close, to be able to kiss and caress her from head to toe

Through the darkness I ran, swiftly and quietly. My heart was thundering against the confines of my chest.

As I reach the backdoor, I carefully knock so as not to scare her. Glancing about the living room, I am met with silence, although I could sense her close by.

I was nearly taken aback at her beauty when she ran into the living room. Y/N pressed her lips to mine before words could be exchanged. I soon wrapped her into my arms as we press against the wall, my fingers struggling with the lock behind us.

Pulling back I gaze down into her lovely eyes. "Well now, did you miss me that much?"

"You have no idea," she giggled in response. "Today has been so long, I haven't been able to concentrate."

I smiled and brought her into my arms bridal style, once more carrying her over the threshold. The glimmer in her eyes rivaled that of the stars in the sky. If it was possible she was growing more and more beautiful by the moment.

Again I thanked the powers that be for this moment. Setting her back onto her feet I fully take in her beauty, taking note of the light robe hiding her body from view. It was a sheer white, yet what lay beneath was a mystery for the time being.

Y/N's fingers play with the buttons of my dress shirt, as I played with the edge of her robe.

"Have you waited patiently?" I teased.

She flushed at my question and looked away, but not before I caught her chin between my fingers to make eye contact with me. She was visibly trembling in my embrace, and it sent thrills down my spine in anticipation.

Pushing down the shoulder of the robe, my lips immediately kiss the smooth skin found there. Her head fell back and I cradled her neck tenderly as I lavish her with kisses. My hands began to wander, reaching below the sheer fabric to hold her body flush against me.

Y/N whimpered and trembled, her hands grasping at my shirt, pulling the material down to hold tight to the undershirt below. I chuckle at her frustration, pulling back to gaze deep into her lovely eyes.

"Michael," she whispered, standing on her tiptoes to press against me in a kiss that nearly stole my breath away.

I moaned softly against the softness of her lips, pulling her flush against my chest. She immediately responded by threading her fingers through my hair. My fingertips explore the skin which was exposed to my wandering touch, turns out she was completely bare underneath the robe.