Chapter Twenty One

.: Maestro's POV :.
Sexual Content

Sometime later on we ended up laying on the plush carpet before the fireplace, a light blanket covering our bodies. Her head rested lightly against my chest, fingers tracing just over where my heart steadily beat under her touch. 

My fingers reach to entwine together with hers, my thumb grazing her knuckles. I smiled at the light sigh passing her lips. This was a moment truly taken from a dream, a dream I had been having for decades.

Gazing down I place a kiss to the crown of her head, taking in the sweet scent of her perfume. I could never get enough of my sweet beloved Y/N. If anything, my love for her was quickly becoming insatiable. 

Each touch, each caress sent my body into waves of pleasure. I set a finger under her chin, pulling her lips to mine in a tender kiss.

When she responded, my heart quickened in the confines of my chest. My arms move to carefully pin her under my body, hands on either side of her face, taking care not to place too much weight on her body.

She didn't mind in the least, pulling me flush against her naked form as tight as possible. The warmth of her skin against mine sent wave upon wave of heat and longing down my spine, to pool between my thighs. 

"Michael," she sighed.

I smiled and settled between her legs, simply taking in the heat of her body. Never had I felt so complete. My hands slowly make their way down the length of her body, one resting upon her breast, the other moving to cup the warmth of her womanhood.

Y/N whimpered softly, melding against my touch. The sight was erotic, passionate just the same. She was warm and soft against my wandering fingers, wet with desire and longing. Carefully, I slip two fingers deep inside to stroke and caress her from within. Taking care not to rush, I allow her all the time needed.

"Oh, Michael," she whispered, lifting her hips up into my hand. 

I smiled and trail kisses along the smooth skin of her neck, leaving small nips along the way. Not harm but to enhance pleasure, and she pressed further against my touch.

On instinct her legs closed tightly around my hand, in an attempt to draw out the moment of passion. Gently pushing them apart I settle between, teasing her opening, sliding back and forth for a moment longer.

Y/N was gasping for breath, hands clenched tight within the softness of the fur rug below our bodies.

After a long moment I push fully and completely within her soft depths, allowing a groan to escape my lips. She leaned up and claimed me into a passionate kiss, fingers threading through my hair.

I couldn't get enough of her love, her warmth, her intoxicating presence. She was everything I had imagined her to be and even more. We fit together like pieces of a puzzle,and it sent a thrill throughout my very soul.

"Oh, baby," I whispered, slowly increasing the tempo, before slowing back to teasing thrusts.

A squeak forced past her lips, as her hips lifted up in an attempt to draw me further inside. I smiled and carefully grasped her hips, holding her still as I reached further and further still, intent on bringing the utmost pleasure to her body.

"Michael!"

My body trembled and shivered with delight, the sounds she was making sent wave upon wave of passion up and down my spine. Nothing could force us apart again, not if I could help it.

Gazing deep into her half lidded eyes, I smile warmly. Pressing our lips together, my movements become deeper, stroking her from within, against the most sensitive area within her she gasped and lifted her hips, drawing me deeper still.