Chapter Nineteen

.: Maestro's POV:.
Sexual content

I cradled her body within my embrace as we swayed together in the moonlight streaming through the windows. The house grew quiet as everyone had left, leaving us to do as we wished.

My heart had since leapt into the stratosphere, beating quickly within the confines of my chest like a bird struggling to break free. I knew she could hear it but I honestly didn't care. It was beating just for her, and her alone.

Y/N sighed softly against my chest and I smiled, entwining our fingers as we danced to a melody all our own.

This had been but a dream over the years, one I've had more times than I could recall. The way her free hand curled into my shirt sent a shiver up and down my spine. Just like all those years ago, she sent thrills of longing through my soul.

Wrapping my fingers around her hip, I move to gaze deep into her eyes. What I found there simply took my breath away. A tear had made its way down her cheek, which I kissed away tenderly.

"You ok?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah. I'm just taking this all in. It's pretty overwhelming yet."

"I don't blame you at all, but this is a day I won't soon forget."

Our lips met in a tender embrace, my hands moving to cradle her body against mine. Feeling her shiver forced a soft moan past my lips. My body, my very soul yearned for her more than it ever has, and it was incredible. Yet I wouldn't go any farther, simply taking in the moment with her.

She whimpered slightly, moving her hands into my hair. Again I moan against her lips, tensing up as she caressed me with her tongue curiously. The effect she had on me, oh, God, help me.

I pulled her fully and completely against my body as we came to a stop. The fire raging within my heart began to spiral higher and higher.

"Y/N…" I whispered against her lips, soft as silk and sweet as summer wine. "I can't… I won't until you are ready."

I could feel her tremble yet nod in agreement. "Can you at least stay with me tonight? Please?"

How could I turn that away? Lifting her into my arms I walk towards the master bedroom, not once forgetting where to go after decades of longing. Setting her down upon the lush comforter I carefully lay next to her.

She beheld me with curious eyes as they glittered in the moonlight. God, she was absolutely beautiful.

My hand reached to caress the smooth skin of her cheek, bringing about a soft moan. I swallowed hard against the fire which continued to spiral throughout my body, my soul was alight with longing to be with her fully and completely. Oh, how I longed to touch her without worry or restraint.

It took me back to the days of courting her, how I only went as far as pleasuring her by touch alone. How she would fling her head back in sheer ecstasy took me to a whole new world.

Y/N was panting, and I knew she was attempting to resist. And yet I truly did not want to rush her.

She took my hand and kissed along my fingertips, her shy and curious eyes holding a love I thought would never return to me.

"Please, Michael. Please touch me."

I claimed her lips into a passionate kiss, pulling her smaller form fully against me. As she gasped I took the moment to explore her without restraint, shivering as her tongue reached out to dance with mine. Oh, she tasted so sweet. Her body was soft and warm against mine.

My hand reached to caress her breast through her shirt, bringing another soft moan from her. I smiled and pulled back to behold her, a light blush spread over her delicate cheekbones, once again taking me back in time.