Chapter Twenty

Sexual Content

Our arms remained wrapped around each other, lips caressing and tasting one another. My body pressed fully against Michael's as the passion steadily began to grow once again. My hands explored his smooth and muscular chest, taking note of how his breath hitched within his throat.

"Y/N," Michael gasped. "Tonight is about–"

"--loving each other." I finish for him, staring deeply into his dark chocolate orbs. "We've waited for so long… please…"

He sighed and wrapped me within his strong arms, his body heat melding with mine, gently laying atop my body again. I could feel his evident arousal through his trousers, hard and throbbing with long pent up desire.

Carefully reaching down, I touch him through the material, bringing about a deep moan from his throat. This deeper tone sent waves of heat along my spine. It was a sound I had not heard in this lifetime, and it was beautiful.

"My God, Y/N," he whispered, sweat now being along his forehead. It was the most erotic sight to behold.

I placed kisses along the smooth column of his throat, feeling the rapid tick of his pulse underneath. When Michael sighed I moved my lips to just under his ear, causing him to jump at the sensation.

"I'm sorry!" I whisper.

He shook his head and smiled. "It's OK, please don't stop, my love."

Taking hold of his earlobe I suckled gently, the sound of his deep moans which rumbled through his chest sending waves of heat up and down my spine. The way he trembled did worry me at first, but I intended to love him for as long as he allowed. Even if we went no farther tonight, it wouldn't matter. All I wanted to do was to finally show him all the love in the world. To show him he was not alone any longer.

Michael sighed and brought me to gaze up into his half lidded eyes, his eyes were dark with passion, shimmering in the moonlight. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine, deep and filled with longing.

I softly moan as my hand strokes through the tight material of his trousers, taking note of the rhythmic pulse felt there. He was hard as steel and smooth as velvet. As my hand slipped under to fully grasp him, another groan forced past his lips.

He was trembling again, and I took mercy upon his soul, moving to gently lay him upon his back. Gazing down upon his flushed features sent more waves of heat through my trembling body. Yes, as inexperienced as I was, I intended to give him the greatest pleasure possible.

As we lay together we caressed and touched one another, kissing, teasing and tasting each other.

Michael's hands explored my body in ways I had only dreamt of. It felt dreamlike, and I prayed to never wake. When his lips closed around my nipple I gasped and held him close, not ever wanting to stop.

The look in his eyes was beyond erotic, waves of heat settled between my thighs when his hand moved to cup my womanhood. I cried out as the tip of his thumb circled my clit, tears of passion stinging my eyes

"Y/N," He softly breathed. "Are you sure you are OK?"

I slowly nod and continue stroking his length, feeling him harden further within my grasp. He was so breathtakingly beautiful, as he lay completely bare to my curious gaze. The tip of his length was covered in fluid, as it beaded at the tip.

Before I could comprehend, Michael was on top of me again, his tip brushing against my opening. I shudder and gasp softly, unsure but ready to take this step together.

His eyes silently ask for permission, and I slowly nod in reply. "Please take me, Michael."

"I will be gentle, if I hurt you please tell me." He swallowed hard and slowly pushed inside me.

A gasp enforced past my lips as my body began to accommodate his size, slowly stretching and enveloping the full length of him. He claimed my lips in a passionate kiss as he pushed fully and completely inside.

A solitary tear fell from my eye, not one of pain, but one of love. He was tender and compassionate, allowing me time to adjust. I whimper softly against the softness of his mouth, wrapping my legs around his toned waist.

"Y/N… you feel so… I can't even describe how you feel around me." Michael groaned, eyes falling closed.

I pulled him closer, allowing our hips to press fully and completely against each other. We kissed and held still, taking in the beauty of the moment. He lay quietly atop me, allowing all the time needed.

"Michael," I whispered against his lips, soon whimpering as he began to move.

He sighed and groaned softly, pulling back slowly and just as tenderly pushing back inside of me. My body continued to adjust, the brief pain soon fading away and soon replaced with a love so immense it nearly took my breath away.

"God, I love you so much," Michael moaned, laying against the side of my neck, nipping and licking at my flesh.

Again just squeaked at the touch of his lips, trembling under his slender form. Never have I felt so appreciated, so loved. My heart poured against his nearly in the same rhythm, and it was breathtaking.

Michael slipped a hand between our bodies to lightly stroke me, adding all the pleasure as humanly possible to our love making.

"You are so beautiful, so perfect." He groaned, keeping the slow yet steady movements. "So soft and warm, oh, God."

"Michael!" I cried out, flinging my head back against the pillows, the passion of the moment fully consuming my soul.

He took my hands and gently pinned them above my head with his free hand, keeping the other between us, continuing his motions upon my throbbing core. His eyes were dark and glazed over with passion, a sight taken straight from a dream.

"I love you, Michael!"

"And I love you more, sweetheart."

Our movements have steadily become erratic and uneven, as our desire for that ultimate release steadily built between us. I didn't want the moment to end, but this was the first night of a lifetime together.

Michael's movements became unsteady, his breathing uneven as he increased the pace gently. He gasped and whimpered softly, beads of sweat gathered in his dark curls as they stuck against his features. A few strands fell over his dark eyes, adding to the heat of the moment.

He was absolutely breathtaking.

Allowing my hands to fall I soon wrap my arms around his shoulders, unable to contain my release as I cry out with all the love I had to give.

"Michael!"

"Y/N!" Michael claimed my lips as he gave into the passion, his hips flush to my own as he released deep inside of me.

Warmth spread from the top if my head to the soles of my feet, holding Michael's trembling body tight against me, not ever wanting to let go.

He gasped for breath, laying his forehead on mine. Trembling and spent, Michael smiled.

"You're trembling, Michael."

"I'm OK, don't worry." He smiled before kissing me softly, wrapping my body into a loving embrace.

We lay together basking in the afterglow of our love making, simply taking in the sounds of our heartbeats serenading in rhyme.