Prologue

There are times in your life where you hit the wall, forcing yourself to ask yourself the hard questions. The answers aren't always so readily available. Sometimes, those answers never come. I don't know how I got to this point in my life, so far removed from all that I knew and all that I love and hold so dear to my heart. The funny thing is I got to this point because I thought love had led me down this path. I was vulnerable. I was an easy target. The day I met Antony Valeri changed everything for me. That fateful day also was part of my journey to meeting who ultimately would be my poison.

There are chains that remain unseen, but I know they are there. It's not the kind of chains you might imagine, rather they have a hold on my mind, body and soul. Every night I hear the familiar click. The all too familiar sound that reminds me of the prison in which I reside. My prison may not have iron bars and it's luxurious accommodations are what will fool you, but it's a prison just the same. I know who locks the door each night. I know my keeper. The man with the piercing green eyes who despises everything about me. He's my keeper and he loves to remind me of that fact every minute of the day.

There is something behind those eyes though, something he tries to conceal. He's a prisoner too, to what is a mystery to me and his chains are invisible just like my own, but they're there. I haven't discovered his poison, his secrets, what he hides from, but I will. Antony Valeri may have ruined me, but maybe Harry Styles will be the one to save me, even if he's the one who holds the key to my cell.
**

Welcome to Captive Heart. I've read many of the dark harry type stories which depict him as either a mobster or a boxer or something else darker but ultimately he's always still the same Harry we all know and love. I wanted to try my hand at writing this style of story. One in which the lines are blurred a bit as he's complicated and involved in some shady situations. I'm going to incorporate the mobster element in the character of Antony Valeri and I'm excited to see where this story goes. I've got a rough map of it and its going to have lots of twists and turns. I hope you'll give it a shot and I hope it will be a story you'll want to continue and read again and again. I'm going to give a visual of how I see these characters, but feel free to picture them in any way you want to. That's the great thing about stories, our minds can help mold and shape them to fit our own imagination. There will be violence, there will be sexual parts, drugs and mental/physical situations that will fit in with the violence label. All of these situations will serve a purpose to the story and our development of our characters. Enjoy, thank you for coming on this journey with me and I love you all!

Harper Lee Richards
Age 26
From Savannah, Georgia
Partner at Richards Law Firm founded by her father
Face claim is Instagram lateciat who is a just a goddess! (La'Tecia Thomas)

Harper Lee RichardsAge 26 From Savannah, GeorgiaPartner at Richards Law Firm founded by her father Face claim is Instagram lateciat who is a just a goddess! (La'Tecia Thomas)

Harry Styles
Age 29
From Holmes Chapel UK
Security Detail for Antony Valeri for 1 year

Niall HoranAge 29From Mullingar, Ireland Private Security Detail for Antony Valeri for 5 years

Niall Horan
Age 29
From Mullingar, Ireland
Private Security Detail for Antony Valeri for 5 years

Antony Valeri Age 32Birthplace Reggio Calabria, Italy resides in Manhattan, NYC Son of Rafe Valeri, leader of the Valeri crime family in Italy with Antony running the New York branchFaceclaim is Michele Morrone

Antony Valeri
Age 32
Birthplace Reggio Calabria, Italy resides in Manhattan, NYC
Son of Rafe Valeri, leader of the Valeri crime family in Italy with Antony running the New York branch
Faceclaim is Michele Morrone

Antony Valeri Age 32Birthplace Reggio Calabria, Italy resides in Manhattan, NYC Son of Rafe Valeri, leader of the Valeri crime family in Italy with Antony running the New York branchFaceclaim is Michele Morrone

Marina Valeri
Age 28
Birthplace Reggio Calabria, Italy
Lives in London/Italy
Son of Rafe Valeri, sister of Antony Valeri.
Works for her father assisting with day to day tasks for the family mafia businesses
FaceClaim Vanessa Hudgens

 Works for her father assisting with day to day tasks for the family mafia businesses FaceClaim Vanessa Hudgens