52 ~ Nandani Went Insane

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh,"

A soft moan escaped my lips and I carefully put my feet outside and straightened myself to stand up.

The moment I stood up I felt another contraction and a wave of sensation hit me instantly.

I tried my best to not react with my mouth all the time and keep it shut.

I could feel the wetness down there due to the travel and inhaled a few deep breaths to face my family.

I was insanely aroused by the time due to the travel I just wanted him right now. The visuals of him doing everything, everything so badly and dangerously was oozing through my brain.

The need was turning real.

"Come,"

Suddenly Suman said And I looked at her.

She held my hand carefully. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You are looking sick,"

She said in a slow voice and I blinked nervously.

Why? Rudra, why you had to do this to me?

I blinked to calm myself down and tried to say in a slow voice.

"I am okay,"

She abruptly took her hands back and I walked towards the main entrance.

My sight fell on my Mother, Grandmother and Father standing at the entrance with so many people and I immediately fastened my steps to run to them.

Which I immediately regretted as a sharp sensation ran through my body and I just froze with big eyes.

I felt as if I was on the bed, caged under him, his hand on my neck and he was inside me, deep and slow. Which sent a wave of sensations running through my body, feeling goosebumps, and shivers running down my head, breathing and panting heavily. Slow and continuous torture.

"Nandani,"

Suddenly my mother said and looked at me and I blinked exhaling deeply.

What the hell was happening to me?

"Maa-sa,"

My voice hung in my throat and my grandmother suddenly looked at me with thinned eyebrows.

"Ruk kyu gayi, Nandani, gale Milo apni maa-sa se,"

"Why did you stop? Meet your mother,"

I nervously lowered my gaze and inhaled a deep breath closing my slightly parted mouth. The sensations slowly calmed down and I stepped forward to meet my mother.

Now, I took each of my steps slowly and spread my arms to hug her tightly.

I did not know but I wanted Rudra even more now. I was craving for his touch, for his smell, for his hand on my neck, his lips everywhere on my body. Him all over me.

"Are you okay?"

Suddenly, the voice of my mother brought me out of the chain of my thoughts again and I looked at her nodding lightly.

"Ji... Ji Maa-sa, I am perfectly fine,"

I said and plastered a smile on my face immediately. I had to do this. I could not end up letting everyone know what kind of kinks my husband was having.

"Are you sick? Nandani,"

Suddenly, my father said and I abruptly looked at him.

I did not know but looking at his face, my cheeks grew even hotter.