#68 Lewis - Hair

ANGELINA POV: Luckly, due to cancelation of the race in China, Lewis has more time to rest and unwind before the race in Baku, Azerbaijan. I also benefit from it, as we have more time for ourselves. Lew needs to leave to Baku at 26th the latest and luckly I can acompany him to it, before I fly by myself to Spain the week after, for my own race, while he goes away, to race in Miami.
-Sunshine!?- he said, stepping into our shared apartment in Monaco after his mid-day run.
-Kitchen!- I shouted back, and took my cup of coffee to meet him in the hallway.
-Kisses only, cause I'm sweaty and sticky- he said next, smiling as he saw me.
-Hi- I only chuckled and then ignored his words as I gave him short hug and a kiss on the cheek and then lips -The run was nice I see?
-Yeah. It was enjoyable. But now I need to shower... And I might wash my hair later...
-Alright. I'll make you a snack- I agreed and then he disapeared to the bathroom, while I got back to the kitchen and prepared him a smoothie containing bananas, kiwi and blueberries, while humming to myself.
While it was mixing I absymently twirled a strand of hair between my fingers, looking at it. For a year and a bit I took a break from my usual hairstyle which was pink hair, but I'm starting to miss it... It looked cool and was fun...
-What y'a thinking Baby?- Lew asked, when he got out of the shower and appeared next to me in fresh set of sweats and a hoodie, his braids still intact.
-I'm starting to think about returning to pink, you know? I miss it...
-Then do it! I liked the pink on you as well- he suported my decision right away -Besides, it might bring you some luck for the rest of the races?- I couldn't help but agree with him.
-How about this... I'll wash your hair for you, and you'll dye my hair for me?- I suggested next, having an idea.
-You sure? I think you should go and see a profesional..?- he wasn't entirely sure.
-I am. I trust you Lew, and I did it myself enough times to guide you through it easly...
-If you're so sure, then why not- he agreed and then we happily kissed.
Then, we just ploped ourselves on the couch for a bit, to chat and let Lewis eat his smoothie, before the whole process.

....
When we rested enough, it was time for the whole orderall, as it'll take a while to do both our "hair routines".
-How do we do it?- Lew asked, when we entered out shared bathroom, which, for once, is relatively clean and in order.
-What do we need to do exactly, for both of us?
-I need to detangle those and wash my hair, then all the oitments and oils with conditioner process, then dry them and then braid it back probably. You?
-Wash, bleach, wash out the bleach, put the pink on, then wash it out and then blow or air-dry them.
-That's a lot...
-Yeah...- brief silence descended upon us, and then Lew spoke up:
-Let's untangle my hair and wash them, then we'll wash yours and put the bleach on, then you're gonna do the conditioner and oils process on my hair and then you'll wash out the bleach and put the pink on, then I'll finish drying my hair and by the time you're gonna wash out the pink and then while you braid my hair, yours will dry, how about that?
-Amazing. I wouldn't plan it better- I agreed and we smiled widely at one another -And I have another idea.
-What's it then, Love?
-How about we take photos, or short videos of the whole process and then post it for the fans?
-Could be fun, let's do it- he agreed and then we did "set up" the camera, aka my phone, and put all the stuff we needed on the couter. After that we un-braided his hair rather quickly, as we had 4 hands to work, and then Lew sat on the small bench we have, with his back against the bathtub, for me to be able to wash his hair gently, while I stood above him.
-Stop with those silly faces!- I said, giggling, as he kept on making weird faces, gazing up at me, while I "worked" -Lew! Or I'll put shampoo in your eye!
-You wouldn't dare!
-Wanna check?- we kept on bickering, as I washed his hair and them wrapped them into "hair wash t-shirt", as I call it, to let it rest for the time being.
-Your turn- Lew said, as he stood up and placed loving kiss onto my forehead, before we switched and he was the one washing my, still dark brown hair, with bleach in his arm's lenght and ready to use.
-Now what?- he asked, when it came to bleaching part, and I sat myself comfortably on the chair we brought ealier from the kitchen.
-Put on the glowes, that will be easier- I guided him through the orocess -And now just move my hair into sections, as you'd while braiding yours, and put your glowed, covered in bleach fingers through them, from the root to the end...
-Easy-peasy...
-You got it baby, I trust you- I hyped him up a bit, seeing his unsure gaze -Let's snap a photo first!- I added, remembering about the post for the fans. We did just that, snaping a lot of them, with silly faces, some of them serious, and a couple which were "post worthy", before moving on.
As I suspected, Lew was natural in bleaching and did amazing job. Then it was my turn to follow his strickt hair routine, with helpful clues from the man himself. We really had fun doing that, so I knew it was great idea... To be productive and still spent some quality time together....
After an hour or so, I washed out the bleach and Lewis took the pink dye, which we got ready in the meantime.
-Do just like before, but with new set of glowes. We're halfway there- I said and smiled at him in the mirror, with dirty towel on my shoulders, to not ruin any of our clothes.
-Thank you..
-For what?- he got me confused there.
-For letting me do this...
-Always Baby- we kissed softly and then Lew got to work, dyeing my hair dark pink, while his were slowly air-drying.
We listened to our favourite songs and sang to them as well during the process, having lots of fun. And we didn't forget about the "update photos" to create the posts for our Instagram Accounts later...
-You really should release more music..- I told him, when Spotify played "Pipe" by Christina Aguilera, where Lew is featured by stage name "XNDA".
-You think?- he looked at me in the mirror with raised brow, amused.
-Yeah. You know I love your work, fans do too, and it won't matter if it's XNDA or your own name...
-I'll think about it- he said back and placed careful kiss on my cheek, to not paint himself pink.
-That answer I can accept- I grinned at him, making him shake his head and chuckle in amusement.
Soon after that we switched again, and while my hair dyed, I began braiding Lewis's hair as gently as I could. He looked so homely and impossibly soft when I looked at him through the mirror, with his hair all loose and wild, no trace of stress on his face... YET....
By the time I finished half of his hair, it was the time for me to rinse out the excess pink dye from my hair, and then I let it air-dry as I finished braiding. We didn't forget about photos tho!

...
As it turns out, it took almost 4 hours in total to do everything, but then we cooked lunch-ish dinner to eat, and compose the posts from the photos we took ealier, before taking dogs for a walk. We held hands and talked about everything and nothing at all, soaking up the free time we have before our work-life is going to catch up to us. And the fans loved the posts, so it made us even more happy...!
-I'm glad we did it today... It was fun...- Lew said, hugging me close to himself.
-I agree. And that way we both look as good as new ahead of work weekend...
-Let me rest before that, alright?
-Always Lew. Work balance is a key!- I agreed, making us laugh, as we threw the freesbee around, to play fetch with Roscoe and Nyx. It was indeed fun day....
THE END

Some not really racing related fluff...
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.