#28 Lando - Hoodie

AVA POV: It's another race weekend, this time in Japan. Seems like another side of the world for an ordinary English girl like me, but I decided to acompany my boyfriend of 3 months, Lando to another race weekend. Before that I was with him in the Netherlands and Monza, but I had to stay home for the Singapure one, cause I caught a cold. But I'm with him now, and I'm very happy about it, even tho we stay on down low for now. I don't want to add fuss to his life, as he's already followed by cameras every step he takes...
-Ava?
-Hm?
-I wanted to talk to you about something...- I got pulled out of my thoughts by no one other than Lando Norris himself.
-Anything that comes to your mind Baby- I smiled at him and took his left hand in mine, as he sat down on the couch next to me.
-It's about us...- he started, but then stopped himself, to search for the right words. To say that my heart rate didn't pick up would be a lie..
-I know this.. thing between us is still fresh and new...
-But?- I whispered, wanting to help him along, and really dying to know what's on his mind. I just hoped that he doesn't want to call it quits on us just yet.. Especially not here, on the other side of the world...
-I really enjoy our time together, and apriciate your support, and want to get to know you better and better every day, and I don't want you to think that I'm gonna brake up with you now, because that's not it, and...
-Lan, you're ranting- I smiled gently and placed my left hand on his cheek to stop him. Hearing his words made me relax, and reminded me why I fell in love with that cute, honest, sweet, chaotic and sometimes shy guy in the first place -Breath for me Love, ok?
-Right..- he sighed and showed me that cute smile of his, which I adore the most.
After 2 big breaths, I saw him relax.
-So? What you wanted to talk about?
-As I said.. I know that our relationship is still fresh, and I told you I love you just two months ago, but.. I'd really like to stop hiding, you know? I'm not saying that we'll do a big annoucement and all that crap, just.. Do it like Daniel and Heidi, or Carlos and Isa...
-Out there but still private- I understood his point of view.
-Yes. So? What do you say?- he looked at me with those perfect, shiny blue eyes and one of his cute smiles and I just couldn't not consider it.
-How do you want to do that, then?- I replied, not agreeing and not denying it either.
-I was thinking about just stopping avoiding the cameras, and just go with our day? If it will go out there, it will, if not, that's ok with me. I just want to be happy with you and stop hiding it...!
-Ok. Sounds good to me. Let's do that- I agreed and next second he had me in his lap, hugging me tightly to himself.
-I love you Baby- he mumbled into my neck, as I felt him smiling.
-I love you too- I did the same, relaxing fully into his hold. So that was the plan...

.....
During first two days in the paddock no one really made huge deal about us. Almost no photographers stumbled on us, which helped us both to "ease ourselfes" in the prospect of putting our relationship out in the open. It still felt good tho...
First photos of me in the paddock were taken on Saturday, aka Quali day, as I entered the paddock in black "Off Road" hoodie, which is in fact Lando's, navy jeans and white sneakers. It that wasn't the biggest "clue" for the fans, I don't know what was...?!
I had to enter the paddock alone, as Lando was needed there ealier, for one more meeting before all fuss with the Quali and I comepletly understand that. It's his job and I'm here only for the support...
-Hi Ava!- Izzy and Brynn greeted me warmly, as I met them just outside of the gates. "Ferrari girls", as I jokingly refer to them, were in good moods, especialy because of that 1-2 for the team last weekend.
-Hi! How are you?
-Good- Isabella replied, while Brynn eyed me closely.
-I'm pretty sure I've seen that hoodie already..- she said with knowing smirk on her face.
-Yeah. We're done hiding...- I agreed with her, earning myself big hug and squeals in delight by those two -We're still in down low with it. Just not hiding it on purpose like before.
-Like me and Carlito- Izzy nodded in understanding.
-Exactly.
-We're happy for you two.
-Thanks girls- I was really glad to have so nice relationship with them. It's nice to have close friends here already...
After that we chatted happily, not having any care in the world if any photographers or fans spotted us. We just wanted to have nice time before all the nerves with Quali...
-You're watching from the garage again? Or maybe the hospitality?- Brynn asked me curiosly.
-From the garage I think, like at Monza- I said, not really sure. I watched the race from the hospitality in The Netherlands, when Max and the squad came, but enjoyed the atmosphere in the garage more.
-Good choice. We mostly do it that way- Izzy agreed with me and we all smiled.
After a good chat with them, we seperated and entered respective garages, them Ferraris, and I McLaren's. The second I set a foot there, Jon was beside me.
-Hiya Jon! How is Lando?
-Good. But I wanted to show you something..- he said with nervous expression and passed me his phone -Scroll down if you want- brunet added with tight smile.
-Ok- I nodded and looked at the screen. It was his Tweeter accout, full of my pictures and comments like "Who is she, and why she's wearing Lando's merch?", "Is it serious between them?!", "Does Lando finally got himself a girlfriend?" and many, MANY more..
-It's fine Jon. We decided to stop hiding, but still keeping it on down low...
-Good. I feared that it's not planned. You know we need Lando focused as much as he can be...
-I know, don't worry. Everything is fine- I assured him and handed his phone back -He might be even happier because of it.
-You think?
-Yeah, pretty sure- I smiled and we entered the garage more. When our gazes locked, I saw how Lando's whole face lit up. In seconds he was beside me and tuged me closer.
-There you are! I feared you might've got lost!
-No, I didn't, thank you very much!- I acted offened and then giggling, explained -I bumped onto Brynn and Izzy on my way here..
-That explain's a lot- he nodded and pressed gentle kiss to my cheek.
-Ready for Quali?- I changed the subject.
-I think so, yeah. But first, interviews, yay!- he said, faking excitement. I know pretty well how much he hates them. Even tho Charlotte is gone and he has more "freedom" with them.
-It's gonna be alright. Just a few questions and then you're gonna be back in the car- I tried to cheer him up a bit -Besides, you might want to see something first..- I said, and took out my phone, to open social media. As I expected, just like Jon's, mine too was full with photos of me from just minutes ago.
-What?
-I'm all over the social media- I said and turned in his arms, that my back was to his chest and showed him the posts. People managed to figure out who I am, and started DM me and ask me questions about our relationship via comments.
-It's good thing, no? Just a bit more than we wanted...
-Yes. There's no going back now...- I smiled at him.
-As if I would like to- he replied and kissed my cheek again. Lando is right. The future might look a bit uneasy, bit we'll still manage. We're in this together after all...?!
THE END

And They're out to the world...
What do you think about it?
Feel free to share your thoughts..
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.