#41 Max - Jealous

KENZIE POV: As we have a free weekend between Saudi and Australia, Max and I decided to go to the party with couple of our friends, who are living in Monaco. Max, as usual in this scenerio, decided to wear white button-down and faded blue jeans, looking handsome as ever, as he ditched the Red Bull gear or cap for once. I, on the other hand, picked a one shoulder, knee long purple dress with glitter all over it. I paired it with purple-glittery headband and black high-heeled shoes, doing very light but also glittery make up to finish it off.
-You look beautiful..- Max complemented me, as he hugged me from behind with a smile on his face.
-Thank you- I smiled at him, looking at our reflection in the mirror in front of us.
-I'm so lucky...- he mumbled and placed loving kiss on my shoulder.
-I'm too, Schats. Me too..- I replied, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside -Lando is Dj-ing?
-I think so, yeah. Ava passed all her mid-term exams, so they want to celebrate...
-That's cool- I was really happy about it. Last season I really got along with Ava and she quickly became one of my best friends, so I'm very happy about her success.
-Yeah, it is- he looked geniuinly happy. My sweet Max...
-Ready to go?
-Yeah, let's go- he agreed, we put on jackets and took our belongings before leaving JImmy and Sassy at home. As the party was at "Jimmiz", we went there by foot, as it's not far from our new apartment. We talked, joked and held hands, feeling happy and carefree.

AT JIMMIZ
We made it inside rather quickly, and made our way to the VIP area. Finding empty booth there was easy, and we sat down, making ourselves comfortable. Soon after that, Lando and Ava came, looking very happy.
-Hey, you two!
-Hi!- we all hugged one another.
-Congarts on your mid-terms!
-Well, thank you!
-Told you, you have nothing to worry about!
-You're right!- her responce made us laugh. After that we sat down and ordered some drinks, keeping the atmosphere light and happy.
We joked and talked for a bit, before we went to DJ's booth, for Lando to DJ a bit. It was really fun....
At some point me and Ava went to the dance floor, dancing and giggling, while the boys stayed in the booth, clearly having as much fun as we did. It was nice to relax like that...
Sudenly, Ava tensed, looking at something or someone over my shoulder.
-What is it?
-Emmm- she didn't reply, so I just spun around and looked in that direction. Turns out, some blonde chick was trying to flirt with Max. But he wasn't intrested in the slightest...
-This bitch...- I grumbled and wanted to go there, but Ava stopped me, holding my elbow.
-No need to get stressed all the sudden. You can see that Max doesn't want her attention..
-I know. But I don't want any chick that close to my boyfriend!- I was adamant about my decision.
-I know, but... Kenz!- she shouted after me, as I left her alone and rather quickly went back to the boys. Lando was focused on his console and the crowd bellow him, while Max stood in front of the girl with hard expression. We drank very little, so far, so he wasn't even tipsy...
-Maxy...- I shouted over the music, standing beside him. It made me warm and fuzzy inside, at the way his whole face lit up when our eyes met.
-Who is she?!- the blondie wasn't happy with my arrival.
-The best part of my life- Max said before I could, making me feel like I'm gonna melt any second.
-How come?
-I see you've met my boyfriend?- I smirked, and let Max wrap his arm around my waist, as he pulled me to himself.
-What!? She can't be...!- this information clearly wasn't nice for her -I'd be SO much better!
-You think?- I joked, not taking her seriously.
-Yeah. You bet I would! I'm not a sult, like you!
-Ey, ey, ey! Don't even go there!
-Max, Schats, let me handle this, alright?- I looked at him, smiling involuntarily at how worked up this comment made him. Verstappen grumbled something in responce, as he hugged me even closer, while sipping another drink.
-What you want to handle? We're just talking?!- she feigned innocence.
-What's even you name?!
-Annabeth- she said proudly.
-Well, Anna.. Can I call you that?- I forced myself to calm down, even tho she was driving me crazy, and then continued after she nodded, expecting what I said -As one popular song said... "He doesn't wanna bang you, somebody hang you!"- I said, letting my anger show. Lucky for her, Max was there, and his hugs always calm me down. She puffed in anger, threw her arms above her hand in frustration and then spun on her heel, to walk away.
-Bye! It was nice to meet you Emily!- I shouted after her, messing up her name on purpose. She didn't turn back tho, to correct me, which fuelled my satisfaction even more.
-You're pure evil...- Max smirked and kissed my cheek.
-What can I say?! It's just the way I am!?
-And I love you for it- he concluded with a chuckle, before cupping my cheek with his free hand to pull me into a loving kiss. It was almost certain that photos of it will be in the internet by tomorrow morning, but I didn't care. We're out to the media anyway, so what's the point?! Let the fans see that we're in happy and healthy relationship...
-Did you really have to throw a hissy fit at her?
-I didn't- I disagreed with Ava, while Lando laughed.
-You sure did Kenz.
-You're not helping Norris!- I playfully threthened him, with smile on my lips -I just showed the chick where is her place, nothing else!
-I love how you got all protective over me..- Max whispered into my ear and then kissed my temple.
-I'll always protect what's mine...- I couldn't help but shrug.
-Am I yours?- he asked playfully.
-You so are! Just like I'm yours- I replied, smiling devishly.
-I like the sound of that mjin Schats- was his cheeky reply, before he kissed me again.
After that we partied for a few hours longer, having lots of fun. We really needed that free weekend... Especially for the boys... At what's next we'll worry tomorrow, when we'll be long after the hangover... First month of new season over, 7 more to go...
THE END

"A little party never killed nobody..."!
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.