#10 Pierre - Hickey

KATELYNN POV.: Even though I have a lot of things to do for myself, I'm trying to support Pierre the hardest I can. So, I attend every race weekend I possibly can with him, to show my support. Especially now, when the car is not the best, what frustrates everyone on the team. After last year, we all know where the boys should be, and our results now are nowhere near that goal.

This morning, I woke up with loud yawn, even before the first alarm, so REALLY early. With smile on my face I turned around and snuggled closer to Pierre's warm chest. My boyfriend's still asleep, so it gave me a chance to admire his perfect features in silence. Especially now, when he's not frustrated with the car or the results.
-I can feel you staring, y'a know?- his deep, morning voice startled me a little, but made me smile nevertheless, as his French accent shone through as well. 'God, I love this guy...!"- I thought to myslef.
-Morning P- I said, ignoring his words and leaned in, to kiss his cheek.
-Good Morning to you too Mon Ange- finally, he opened those perfect blue eyes and looked at me with big smile. Instead of saying anything, I kissed him, this time on his lips, reminding myself about yesterday night...
Pierre deepened the kiss and flipped us around, howering over me with naughty smile.
-You look beautiful like that, you know?
-Those pleasantries won't get you anywhere Baby, You have Quali today..- I read his mind and placed my arms around his neck.
-You weren't complaining yesterday...
-I know. But I mean it Pierre. You need to be well rested, not in post-sex state!- I said sternly, making him laugh.
-I love you Kat.
-Love you too- I giggled and let him kiss me again. Even though we needed to postpone our nightly sheningans, little make-out session won't hurt anybody...

...
We lost the track of time, and were painfully reminded of it, when both our alarms went off, VERY loudly, making us groan.
-What time is it?- Pierre asked, letting me shift a little and check the time on my phone.
-8.20- I replied and looked at him above my shoulder, seeing his disapointed face -We need to get up Baby..
-I hate the times when you're right like that!- his reply made me laugh, as I stood up from the bed and went to my suitcase for my clothes for today.
-Ey, Chalamet!
-What?- I tried to contain laugher at that point, going to the bathroom.
-Nice ass!
-You're unbelievable!- I giggled and locked myself in the room. Then, I dropped my clothes on the closed lid of the toilet, undressed and took quick shower, along with washing my hair. It took me 20 minutes tops, and then I dried myself with fluffy towel hotel provided and put on my clothes. Right there, when I wanted to start washing my hair, I saw that...
-PIERRE JAQUES GASLY!*- I yelled and opened the door.
-What, mon Amour?- he looked quite frightened, as I almost never use his full name. Both of us prefer to stick to nicknames.
-WHAT, THE HELL, IS, THIS?- I said, pointing at huge purple-ish hickey right in the middle of the side of my neck.
-A hickey?- he replied carefully, still sitting on the bed.
-No shit Sherlock!?- I sighed and added -And how do you think I'm going to cover it, hm?
-I'm sure you got this baby. It's just hickey...
-JUST. HICKEY?! This thing is HUGE!?
-You really want to argue with me about a damn hickey?!- he looked at me, puzzled.
-No. I'm just shocked. And a litte frustrated...
-I'm sorry Baby, ok? You know how much I like to kiss you there... I just got carried away yesterday...- he said calmly and came to me, to place his hands on my hips and tug me to his chest.
-I know. And I'm not mad. I promise..
-Then smile for me- he asked, and I did it, making him smile in return.
-There you go. I love you happy, not frustrated...
-I love you too- I pecked him on the lips and then tugged him to the bathroom -Come on. I'm gonna take care of this- I pointed at my neck -And you shower. We don't have time..
-Sounds like a plan- he agreed, placed a little kiss on my temple and then went on with his morning routine, while I opened my make up kit and focused on covering that damn hickey. It was definitely by far, the least favourite activity I'd do on Saturday morning, but I couldn't complain, as I had godly-perfect reflection of my handsome boyfriend taking a shower in the mirror while I was at it. It was a distraction, but also a helping hand, raminding me that I have all of him to myself and no one can interfere...

After a shower Pierre put on his trousers and joined me by the sink. At that point, I was halfway of covering the evidence of our yesterday's activity. Nobody besides us needed to know about it, ESPECIALLY not his team!
-You know I love you, right?- Pierre said and embraced me from behind.
-I do. And I love you too P- I smiled at him through the mirror, not stopping in my task. As fast as I'll be finished with it, the better.
After a few minutes of cuddles like that, P left me in the bathroom and went on to put on his clothes and pack for the day. I knew we had less and less time, so I needed to hurry up a bit...

...
I think in total it took half an hour to cover it, and then I exited the room, looking at smiling Pierre with his phone in hand.
-Charles- he replied, without me even asking. It's just is like that between us. We don't have any secrets against each other...
-I'm ready. We can go in a minute. Let me just grab my purse and phone...
-Ok. We still have time. It's 8:55.
-Good to know- I replied and did what I said, in happy mood.
Then Pierre grabbed my hand in his, and without further due, we exited our room and went down to the hotels' restaurant to eat quick, but still mega important breakfast before the busy day at the track. I hope today won't make us any more surprises like that...
THE END

Well...
That looked like interesting morning...
What do you think about it?
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.

P.S. The full name I used is not real. I just took his dads' name as the middle one, because I needed to give it a right "kick"..