#52 Max - New pillow

KENZIE POV: Right now it's a break between races, and me and Max are back home, in Monaco. We came back here after Australia to rest a bit, before another trip, this time to Baku in Azerbeijan. It's nice to re-charge in familiar environment, without any work related activities.
For example, today we decided to take a longer route on our daily run, as the weather is not bad. It's not sunny, but still warm enough, so it doesn't bother us that much...?!
This winter break I decided to take up training in the gym alongside Max, to stay fit and generally keep him company, just like I do during race weekends.
Because of so, I pleaded Brad to create a work out routine for me to follow. Luckily he easily agreed and soon after that we started working out together, all three of us.
After running session we did a hour and a half gym session, after which we were sweating like crazy. But it was a good thing.
-Remember to eat your vitamins after lunch!
-Yeah. We do. Bye Brad!- Max said, acting offended and making me and Bradley laugh.
-Bye guys- Brad said and left the apartment, leaving us alone.
-Shower and then lunch?
-As always- I agreed and then we took turns in the bathroom, after which we changed into comfy clothes and met in the kitchen to cook lunch. This time we decided upon pasta carbonara and made it almost in no time, talking and laughing together, as we worked.
Then we had lunch and ate those vitamins Brad bugged us about and then moved a bit, to clean the kitchen and then lay down on the couch, for a bit of rest after tyring workout.
Max was laying on his back and basically pulled me on top of himself, along with a warm blanket, with which he covered my back.
-Hmmm... Comfy...- I mumbled, suddenly feeling sleepy.
-You're cute when you're half asleep like that...- Max chuckled and tightened his hold around me, to keep me close.
-You're my new pillow...- I announced and moved a bit to press a kiss on his cheek in silent thank you, as I felt more and more sleepy by every passing second.
-I can be, whatever you need me to- he replied softly and pressed a kiss on my forehead.
-You're soft and warm and I don't want us to move...- I mumbled back, making him laugh.
-We don't need to. Not for a while anyway...- Max agreed and even without looking at him I know that he's smiling.
-"I love you" mjin Schats...- I declared, making him laugh. But I didn't find in myself to care.
Max didn't say anything to that and pressed long and loving kiss to my head. JImmy and Sassy spotted that we're chilling, so they currled on the armchair near us. The silence descended upon us, but it was only the sleepy, good kind.
Before I knew it, we both were long asleep, resting and re-charging for tomorrow's adventures, happy to be in each-other's arms... As where we're belonging... To each other... No matter when and where we're gonna still get back to moments like this...
THE END

Short and not really racing related but still fluff.
I hope you're having a good day...
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.