𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒- 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧.

thank you for supporting me                          through my hiatus angels                                   --------

through my hiatus angels
--------

Levi's POV:

Next week a small number of us would be headed back into Ehrmich regarding Eren. I was worried about
(y/n)'s safety being compromised while we were there but I also didn't want to let her go with the others. The last time I left her out of my sight for a long period of time she had been abducted.

I'll have to ask (y/n) what she wants me to do, I suppose it's not entirely up to me anyways.

She was asleep on the couch in my office after we stayed up late talking. It became regular over the last few nights. One of them she even fell asleep with her head on my lap. She had the power to rip me straight from reality and into a world where only the two of us existed. It's one of the reasons i'm so attached to her.

(Y/n) was going to be joining the rest of the cadets on the field starting tomorrow, today was her last day off so I let her rest longer than usual. I made an extra cup of tea for her and set it on a saucer for her to drink once she woke up. To my surprise, Hange had been watching me in silence.

"What are you doing Hange?"

"I could be asking you the same thing Levi, you know (y/n) isn't the only person in your squad who need your attention. Making her tea is great and all but this whole not wanting to own up to your feelings thing is getting hard to watch."

"Not like you're out there watching them. They know the routine, they've done it for ages now. Just what are you insinuating Hange? That I have feelings for (y/n)? Because I'm fairly certain I told you 100 times that I don't."

"Levi I've known you for years and I've never seen you act like this and do all these things for a girl. You're lying to yourself and to me but the difference is I'm not buying it. You can't seriously look me in the eye and tell me you haven't fallen for her."

She's right...I couldn't.

"I knew it-"

"Just shut up and have some tea, there's some left in the kettle and it tastes better than yours." I left the kitchen and carefully ascended up the stairs with the a cup of tea in each hand.

Deep down I'm aware of my romantic feelings for (y/n) but i'm fearful of admitting them to myself. If I recognize my emotions it means it will hurt 10x worse if I ever were to lose her. I've lost so many people in my life...my family, my friends, my squad, hundreds of comrades and nearly (y/n) herself. I'm also not sure (y/n) would even want a romantic relationship, especially right now.