𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝗼𝗺.

———————-Play music

———————-
Play music

Run.

Run.

Run.

Come on, I've got to run faster!

I had done it. I had escaped. It took a while, I had to wait until the guards came back an hour later. I took them out then stole their keys and ran up the stairs out the back entrance.

Of course I'm being chased now though. Timothy was after me along with a handful of others. It was hard to blend in with my lack of clothing plus all the blood staining me. But at least I managed to bring Honey along with me.

Okay, I've got to figure out how to get up to the surface from down here. There's got to be some sort of staircase or something.

I rounded the corner of a brothel, almost bumping into someone but pushing them behind me to trip my pursuers.

I was fast, faster than I imagined myself to be. Maybe because I'm kind of small due to the lack of nutrients growing up. No sunlight and multiple days where I wasn't fed, I'm surprised my agility is this sharp.

"Come on...there's gotta be stairs around here somewhere. I can't see shit with these buildings in my way." The ground was sharp on my feet, I was bound to have deep cuts on the bottom of them by now.

"(Y/n)!"

Shit. Shit. Shit. They're gaining on me.

I've got to get to the rooftops. There's no way I'll get out of here unless I can locate the entrance. I don't have any time to stop and argue for answers with people, it's my only option right now.

I turned a corner and sprinted towards a barrel stacked against a wall. I'll jump up from there, if this doesn't work I'm screwed. It's a dead end.

My feet hurt like hell, they were covered in blood along with the rest of me. But if I want to escape then this is what has to be done.

I jumped up onto the barrel, immediately jumping up again and latching onto the top of a roof. My palms were slippery from the sweat and blood which made it all the more difficult to pull myself up.

I grunted pulling myself up, raising my foot to help. Come on, come on. I can do this I just can't slip.

"(Y/n)! Where'd you go?! This isn't funny, you're not meant to run away from me! Get back here right now! Or you won't like the consequences of your actions!"