𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎- 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬.

I apologize in advance if these ptsd symptoms are not completely accurate to any of you with ptsd

I apologize in advance if these ptsd symptoms are not completely accurate to any of you with ptsd. i am basing (y/n)'s off my own symptoms and trauma responses.

————————
Your POV:

When I awoke again I was in an infirmary bed alone. It was the middle of the night and I was unsure how long i'd been asleep for. I couldn't think straight and my body ached horribly. It felt like there were 30 different thoughts screaming at me in my head majority were memories of Taiga. I couldn't catch a break no matter how hard I tried and i'm sure things would be much harder than they were previously.

I slowly sat up and grunted through the pain. There was still fresh blood on the white gown which meant some of my wounds were still bleeding slightly. There was a little note on the nightstand. I picked it up and used the moonlight to see.

If you wake up while nobody is in here please come to my room if you feel able. Love you. - Mika

At the end of her note she drew a little doodle of herself holding up a peace sign. I set the note back down and slipped the pair of slippers on the floor onto my feet. Everything ached and I felt like an old lady from laying for so long but I pushed myself to my feet and adjusted to the shooting pain for a moment. I'd rather push through the pain than be alone. 

I would've stayed in bed and let my body rest some more but I needed Mikasa near me. My thoughts were too loud. The memories were too loud. I missed her dearly and wanted to feel her presence. 

It hurt like a bitch walking down the hall. I kept a hand on the wall for support and slowly made my way down the hall. Mikasa and Sasha's room was right across from Christa's and Ymir's.

"(Y/n)?" someone called out to me quietly and startled me. I recognized the voice to be Levi's and sighed. Can't believe I almost shat myself over him. He set something down on the ground and walked over to me wrapping his arm around my abdomen for standing support.

"Surprise." I said weakly. I should've guessed he'd be awake. He was probably headed back to his office.

"You shouldn't be up walking around idiot. I was only gone for a few minutes I didn't think you'd wake up while I was gone. But i'm glad you're up. Where are you going?"

"To see Mikasa."

"Wouldn't it be better to wait until she's awake?"

"No...I want to see her now please."

Levi nodded and walked with me slowly down the hall. I could feel his gaze against me and see the worry on his face out of the corner of my eye. Thinking about the pain I put everyone through makes me feel like even more shit. I had everyone searching for me and fighting to get me back, Armin even got a concussion.

"I'm sorry. For all the shit i've caused you all."

"The hell? Don't apologize (y/n), you've never done anything wrong. If anything you've gotten us a step closer to figuring out the Titans."