𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24- 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

———————-Your POV:

———————-
Your POV:

The plan to confront Annie was going to be simple.

Me, Eren, Mikasa and Armin would try to get her to go into the Underground to restrain her.

But quite frankly, I don't give a shit about the plan. I just want to talk to Annie and hear what she has to say. I want her to tell me that the Scouts are wrong about her.

But if it is true then I need to hear it from her, nobody else. I don't know what i'll do if it's true though, will I be mad? Will I hate her betraying all of us? If she's doing something like this it's got to be for some sort of bigger picture. But what could that be...?

Armin was currently working on getting her to follow him while I was with Mikasa and Eren. Mikasa was pissed at Annie for lying to us all these years. But she prioritized protecting Eren, setting her own emotions aside.

But if this is all true then Mikasa and I both know what that means. Annie betrayed us and knew she was going to the entire time. Maybe becoming friends with us was only a part of her plan.

No. I can't think like that because if I do then it will hurt even more. My best friend lying to my face for years, seems like treachery is around every corner.

As soon as I saw Annie and Armin I ran to them.

"(Y/n)?" Annie said as I ran up to her. I pulled her into my embrace, squeezing her tight.

"I missed you, Annie."

It was hard to fight back my tears, even if she's betrayed me I can't help but love her.

"I missed you too, (y/n). I'm glad you're here."

"Thank you so much for agreeing to help us" Eren said.

"Whats with the outfits?"

"We have to maintain a disguise that's all." Mikasa answered. She hasn't looked at Annie once. I guess we just handle these kinds of things differently.

"I see, so what's this plan of yours?" Annie asked as we stopped at the top of the entrance to the underground.

"Yeah. We'll pass through here. It's what remains of an underground city they were planning to build way back when." Armin spoke

Armin, Mikasa and Eren began to walk to down the staircase. Me and Annie were left at the top. This whole plan was hinged on whether or not Annie was willing to go down these stairs. My stomach sunk when Annie didn't seem to want to follow.