𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐆𝗼.

———————Your POV: Play Music

———————
Your POV:
Play Music

Each word on that sheet of paper brought forth that feeling I hated so much. I felt trapped, cramped into the darkness of my mind. I felt like I was being pawed at all over again. Filthy and hopeless. My throat felt tight like I was about to throw up.

I own you.

You've been a bad girl (y/n).

I'll see you soon.

The walls were closing in on me. The happiness from moments before was swapped with fear. I read the letter once again, tears dripping onto the paper and smearing the ink. My heart was racing, beating in my ears.

They're watching me. They're looking at me right now. They're watching my every movement. The curtains. They're watching me through the curtains waiting to take me back to ... back to that place.

"No, this isn't real...it's too soon."

I fell off my bed, crawling back into the corner of my room as far from the window as possible. I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my ears, hoping maybe it would silence the chaos in my head too.

countless thoughts raced in my head, flashbacks, the sound of their voices, the feeling of hopelessness and despair with nobody to help me, the things they'd make do to please them.

I just wanted it all to go away.

I wanted to go away.

"(Y/n).  Can I tell you something? Something I've never told anyone in the entire world."

"Yes, sir."

The Boss laid down next to me. Rolling onto his side and brushing the hair out of my face. His touch made me shiver.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Your eyes are one of a kind... I'd be nothing without you here to make me happy. You are the reason for my being."

——

"Are you sure we should be doing this? She's just a kid Mariun."

"So? We're here to have a good time and that just makes it all the more risky.  Hold her down."

——

My life is ending.

Or has it already ended?