𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10- 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲.

—————————————Time skip forward two monthsThird Person POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

—————————————
Time skip forward two months
Third Person POV:

Both Levi and Hange have been observing the cadets daily after they had been instructed to select a candidate to graduate early as a cadet and join their squads as Scouts. In this short duration of time Levi has focused on (y/n) throughout the entirety of it. From an outside viewpoint it would seem highly likely that he has chose her for her skill. But he knows deep down it's because he's curious about her.

Your POV:

By the time I woke up everyone was already gone. It was bright outside and quiet in here, meaning I was late once again.

"Fuck" I muttered. Part of me considered going back to bed after imagining the scold I'd get from Shadis for the umpteenth time. Would it really hurt for one of them to try and wake me up? Annie did say she'd just start leaving me but these laps everyday are kicking my ass.

I stumbled out of bed and reached for my uniform hanging on the bed post. I quickly put everything on excluding the straps. I pulled the two leg strap over leg so that I could put them as I was walking. I ran to the bathroom to pee and fixed my hair as best I could with the short amount of time I had.

"Why the hell are these things so fucking complicated? They're praying on my downfall at this point." I was hunched over walking, trying to get the leather strip through the small loop on my thigh.

I bumped into someone right after I got the strap on. The uniform meant it was another cadet, thank god I'm not the only late one.

"aren't you supposed to be on the field?"

I blinked hard a few times. Shit of course it's Levi, hes just in the uniform we all wear. How does he just appear out of nowhere every time I'm doing something I'm not supposed to be doing.

I stood up straight and folded my arms, clearing my throat.

"Well, Yes obviously I am late. Now if you'll excuse me sir I'll be-"

"You're not even done putting on the straps for your uniform. On top of that you did that one wrong." Levi said, pointing to the strap on my hip. I was rushing to put it on so I had it twisted.

"That was on purpose. Goodbye."

"On purpose huh?"

"Yes. On purpose."

"So are you going to fix it or just plummet to your death on the ODM?" His attitude is worse than mine.

Time Skip.

Annie rolled her eyes when she saw me, It looked like Shadis was ready to task them with sparring already.

"(Y/n). You're late. Again. This is the third time this week-"