𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15- 𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞.

———————-Your POV:

———————-
Your POV:

A week has gone by since I've officially joined Levi Squad.

Training was easy, it was basically the same thing as in the trainees just a little more challenging. At meals I sat at a table by myself, partly to annoy the Captain. He always wanted me to sit with the squad but I insisted that I was better off eating alone.

Nobody really made efforts to communicate with me since I didn't really converse back. Although Hange, Captain Levi and of course, Anastasia were all exceptions to that.

It was dinner time, I sat in the back corner and quietly ate my food.

"Listen up soldiers! We will be disembarking on a mission outside the walls next week! There has been a horde of abnormal titans ranging from 10 to 15 meters in height traveling near the walls! They've been deemed a possible threat by the Garrison lookout squad and we've received orders to eliminate the danger!" Everyone else rose from their seats and saluted the Commander. He afterwards handed out folders to each of the squad captains and said we'd discuss formations at tomorrow's training session.

Next day at training
Levi's POV:

I stood on a branch high up in the forest, observing the cadets training on the Titan dummies below.

A girl flew by, effortlessly slicing the nape of a 10 meter dummy. Once she turned around I recognized her immediately. (Y/n).

My eyes followed her as she slashed through a few more, cutting perfectly into the nape. She was fast, her speed was good and her slices were deep.

Impressive. I guess it makes up for her shitty attitude.

(Y/n) stopped on a tree and plopped down against the trunk, running her fingers through her hair and pulling it away from her eyes. She pulled at the neckline of her turtle neck and fanned herself. Her neck had a scar along the side, one I hadn't noticed before.

How did she get that?

I maneuvered onto her tree. She glanced up at me then back down to the others passing by. There was a slight breeze up here, not enough to cool us down though. Her hair framed her face perfectly. Even in the wind she still looked-

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You're supposed to be training."

"I've done more than any of the others so im taking a break."

"You don't get breaks. Get back to training cadet."

"Just let me catch my breath will ya?"

I sighed and sat down.

"How many?"

"Twenty fucking seven."

There's only a total of 50 set up, meaning the other 25 cadets on this training field only got one or two in, while she got twenty fucking seven.