𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23- 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬.

——————-Your POV: Play Music

——————-
Your POV:
Play Music

"All right, let's saddle up! We're going home!" Gunther said, following behind Eld.

We all checked our gas tanks to make sure they were full enough for the journey back to the horses.

"You really think they found out who it is?" Eren asked.

"Of course! Thanks to you." Petra cheerfully spoke with a smile on her face.

"I didn't do anything" Eren looked up at the strawberry blonde with his brows furrowed in confusion.

"You learned to trust your fellow squad mates!"

I definitely missed something.

Petra walked over to me while the others checked their tanks.

"Hey (y/n)."

"Yeah?"

"I've been meaning to ask you. When we get home let's hang out. Even if you hate me I still want to be your friend. Although I'm quite certain you don't actually hate me."

"No, not you. But okay that sounds good assuming we make it home."

She smiled wide, "really?! I didn't think you'd actually agree."

"Yeah, why not. I don't mind you."

"It's a deal." We clapped hands and walked past eachother, hopping off the tree branch. We took flight through the forest on ODM gear. 

"Olou! Petra! I've got to hand it to you both. For someone who wet themselves first times out, you've come along way" Eld shouted, making Petra squeal in embarrassment.

"I thought we agreed never to speak of that again!" Petra shouted back with a scowl on her face.

"Petra, you pissed yourself?" I asked her, me and Eren exchanged a brief look of shock.

"Relax. Incidentally I've never once pissed myself in battle." Eld cheekily smiled further infuriating Petra.

"How dare you! I have the highest kill count out of everyone in the damn squad! Imbecile!" Olou snapped back.

It was true. My total Titan kill count was 22 including both battles I was in. 0 assists though, they were all on my own.

They continued to argue over who pissed who's pants. I was amused imagining Olou with a big piss stain on his pants. If only I was there to see it.

"So did it like rain down on everyone mid-air or what?" Eren asked.

"It was probably worse than a rainstorm. A piss-storm." I replied, my expression serious as always.

"Enough. No one cares who pissed who's pants!"

A green flare went off, must be a signal from Erwin himself.