𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11- 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

——————————-Unknown POV:

——————————-
Unknown POV:

"Sir, I am here to inform you that Timothy has been murdered by none other than (y/n) herself. He has failed his mission."

"I see."

Seems the whore is getting feisty. She never used to put up a fight like this, someone needs to remind her who she belongs too. How dare she do this, our stocks are plummeting without her around.

Time skip ~ 2 weeks.
Your POV

Flashback

The room was dim. Smelt the same as always, looked the same as always. Everything was clean and organized yet so filthy at the same time. I was sitting at the table with my knees pulled up to my chest, eating the pancakes they served me. All the other girls were probably given porridge or bread. They call it a "privilege" for me to get better food and treatment. But I think it's worse.

After I finished eating I waited for someone to take me to the baths. Every morning after breakfast the same man would come in and take me next door to a room with a bathtub.

When I heard the door unlock I walked towards it. As usual the man dragged me out and into the room next door, maintaining a tight grip on my arm to ensure I wouldn't try and run away. Not that I'd have anywhere to go even if I did.

He used a key to unlock the bolted door. The door clicked and he shoved his keys back in his pocket.

The bathroom consisted of a small bench and some hygienic products on it and then a bathtub. There was a single candle that created a dull light. The normal stench of mildew and sweat clouding the air, making my stomach flip. The floors were made of slate colored concrete, mold lived in the crevices from the moisture.

I had my privileges of taking a bath on my own taken away. Therefore the guard was ordered to stay as I bathed. Even my time bathing was uncomfortable, I had no freedom at all.  There were eyes constantly watching me, if they weren't then my thoughts convinced me they were. I dipped my toe in the water and shivered. It's even colder than last time.

Before I could fully climb in I felt a hand on chest. The Guards chin found itself propped onto my shoulder, smelling my neck.

"Can I...please bathe now?" I instantly regretted speaking right as I whispered it.

"What did you just say?"

I didn't respond. In my mind I shrunk into a ball of nothing, I wanted to crumble and disappear. I wanted to be anywhere else but here. Except in my mind I knew escape was impossible. So disappearing was the only available option.

The guard chuckled. "After Im finished with you." he spoke in my ear.

He pushed me down onto my knees. My head right above the water, the only thing preventing my head from getting wet was my hands gripping the tub.

He pushed my head into the water. I didn't even think to hold my breath. Like an idiot, I screamed for help. But only the air bubbles carried my cries. It only lasted a few seconds until he pulled my head back up. But I was truly terrified.

"That's what will happen if you tell."

I heard his pants unzip so I closed my eyes. I hated myself for not fighting back but it was useless. Everything I did felt useless.

He forced himself into me, pulling my hair back and pushing my chest against the tub.

  I closed my eyes as tears trickled down, plopping into the bath water. I focused my ears on the sound of water running.

I wish he had just drowned me.

Flashback Over

I woke up after falling off the bed. My heart was racing. I felt my hair and was relieved that it was dry. Just another dream.

Everyone else had been asleep. For once I was up before them. Except it was obviously the middle of the night.

I sighed and stood up. Ymir had snuck in Christa's bed, they were cuddling so peacefully. I wonder what that must feel like. I wonder what it feels like to be in love and feel comfort in that way. The way Ymir looks at Christa, I can feel their feelings radiating. My feet creaked against the cold floor as I walked out of the room, trying my best for the others to sleep. A cold breeze settled over me and I clenched my arms in attempt to bring warmth to my body.

"What are you doing up?" I jumped at the sudden voice and nearly fell onto my ass. Captain Levi lit up a candle and waved to me.

"What the hell are you doing?! you scared me" I whisper yelled and pouted, folding my arms.

"You really need to work on how you talk around your superiors." Levi said, glancing away from me. He's one to talk.

"I don't care how I talk,  not like you're any better. Why are you up anyways?"

"I'm sorry (y/n)."

I went to sit next to him, pulling my knees up to chest and grabbing my toes to try and warm them up with my sweater sleeves.

"Sorry? For what?"

"Our spar last week. I should've stopped when you asked me too, I let my pride get in the way of my humanity. I apologize for putting you in that position and I hope that you will come to forgive me. To answer your question, I'm up because it was bothering me."

He had apologized before but it kind of floated through me. It was so nice to hear someone apologizing to me after something like that. His words meant more than he knows. Even if he annoys the living shit out of me, I deeply appreciate it.

"Thank you."

"You're Welcome. I've been meaning to ask you though" he turned his gaze back to me.

Please don't tell me he's going to ask about my past.

"Over the two weeks I've been here I've paid close attention to you. You're very skilled in combat and in ODM gear. I hate to admit it but you're even pretty good against me, landed more hits than anyone in years."

"Ok...what's your point?"

"With Shadis' approval, you're going to be joining Levi Squad, there's also going to be another girl joining the survey corps early but in Hange's squad. I think her name is Anastasia or something."

"Oh her?"

(If you don't remember who she is, she's the girl who was bothering you when you were running laps.)

"Erwin has already approved and I'm sure Shadis wants you out of his hair-"

"He's bald"  I cut him off

He paused for a second and blinked hard, as if he might laugh but quickly continued.

"What I'm trying to say idiot is next week you'll be joining my squad. Congratulations."

So that's why he wanted to spar then I presume. To test my fighting ability against someone of greater strength. This could be good though, it will give me a better chance at staying longer. They've traced me to the Cadet Corps but if I leave here and go with the scouts they'll think I left. Perfect.

"I'll be looking forward to it, Captain." I waved to him and ran back to my room. Luck is on my side tonight, I just hope I'll get those pimps off my back soon.