Daydream

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

{Opening song}

~*<3*~

No POV

Scar stood upon the roof, his bloodied arm bandaged, as he had a glaring match with Kimblee. "Tell me something Kimblee...you remember when we first met? It seems we've changed places!" Scar shouted as Kimblee shot back, "You shouldn't be so confident!"

-Daydream-

Aaliyah's POV

"Kimblee! Damn you...!" Ed shouted as he grabbed the man by the collar. "Tell me why...why is Winry here?! We finally had Scar cornered and she's been taken hostage because of you! Who's knows." "Stand back..." Kimblee muttered, removing his gloves. Kimblee ignored my yells and my demands and just started removing his gloves. "Stand aside." He ordered ina deep and calm mutter as I gasped. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, running towards Kimblee.Ed grabbed his left arm while I grabbed the right to stop him. "Stop this now Crimson Alchemist!" He ordered loudly. "Can't you see Winry  are up there?! We won't let you attack!" I shouted, holding his arm's back. "Why can't you just stay out of the way..." Scar lowered his hand to thebuilding, destroying the front of it as he made his get-a-way. "Not so fast Ishvalan!" Kimblee shouted, aboutto run but was held back by a soldier. "It's too dangerous to get to the building." "Fall back! It's a snow storm!"

"Winry..." I muttered. "Come on Ally, we have to get to shelter before the storm hits." Ed stated, helping her up. As I give him a side-eye and said, "Do you think he buy it?" "Properly."

~*<3*~

No POV

"That was a great performance..." Miles trailed off as Ed said, "It wasn't a performance...I'm every bit angry as I sounded back there; I feel worthless...having to put on this stupid charade." Aaliyah held onto Ed closer as Miles, Ed, Al, a few soldiers and she, walked through the upcoming storm.

Winry then stood in front of Scar while glaring daggers at him. "Why? Why did you kill my mother and father?" "There's nothing I can say that won't sound like an excuse." Scar started off with his tone a little bit calmer. "And nothing can change the fact that I'm responsible for their deaths." He clenched his fist that was held down by frozen restraints. "I killed them..." There was asilence as he calmed himself again and let his hand relax. "Young girl, you have every right to pass judgementon me." Winry turned around and walked over to a few boxes, grabbing a piece of cloth, and walked towards Scar. "You're arm...you'll die if we don't bandage it...." Winry muttered, wrapping Scar's cut arm.

"Winry...?" Ed exclaimed, speechless, as Winry said, "Shut it Ed...I think...this is what my parents would have wanted. After all, Mom and Dad did save his life before...there has to be a reason for that." "Does that...mean you're forgiving me?" Scar asked. "Don't get me wrong, I don't forgive your continuous murdering!"

The room stayed silent until Winry stood, Ed muttering, "Winry..." "It's all right; I won't cry." As She smiled and said, "Didn't I promise that next time I cried...they would be tears of joy?" As I smiled at her and give her a side hug. "Alright, promise." Winry nodded and said, "Promise."  Ed then turned to Scar as he said, "Listen Scar, no matter what Winry says, I still want to beat you bloody and drag you to the Rockbell grave to pay your respects." Scar simply closed his eyes and looked down.

"Major Miles?" Scar called out. "Can I ask you something?" "What?" He questioned. "Earlier you said that I was one of your people." Scar reminded. "Yeah, that's right. I'm part Ishvallen on my grand father's side." Miles stated showing off his red eyes. "I wish we didn't have to meet like this, red eyed brother of mine." "How can you bring yourself to be part of the military?" Scar asked in a hard tone. There was a pause from this. It was eerie and uncomfortable. I couldn't help but hold my breath and wait forsomeone to speak. "My objective is to work from the inside to change the people's views on Ishval." He stated which made Scar's eyes widen in shock.