Envoy from the East

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

*Streets of Central/Night*

No one's POV:

Blue lightning flashed followed by a large explosion of stone. A short, fat man wearing a tall hat smiled underneath his long mustache. "So you dare to challenge Giolio Comanche, the Silver Alchemist to battle, do you!" the man said, holding his marked hands up. "You've got guts, I'll give you that. However..." Blue electricity engulfed his hands and he hit the ground, sending an army of spear-headed chains at his opponent. Scar flexed his hand and broke the weapons. Comanche shifted and created a small throwing disc with three sharp sides.

He turned and flung them at Scar, who quickly jumped over the disc and ran for Comanche. The Silver Alchemist came to a stop and faced Scar, now with a short sword in hand. He spun and spun until he created a propeller with his sword and body. He flew at Scar at a high speed, who hastily dodged. Comanche rebounded and quickly came at Scar again. Scar ran at the spinning man with his arm outstretched and they collided. Scar's outer thigh burst open with crimson blood.

"Not bad, not bad at all. You got off with just a scratch," Comanche taunted, landing on his peg leg. Scar glared at him. "You can't say the same." Comanche's wooden leg broke apart and he fell backward into the water. Scar then jumped into the water and brought his hand to the guy's face as blue light erupted. Blood slowly lifted to the surface.

{Opening song}

*Rundown Shack/Outskirts*

No one's POV:

"What's going on? Who is this?" Scar asked Yoki as he walked up to the door. "Oh sir, you've returned. Welcome back." Yoki stated as Scar got angry and said, "I said, "who is this!" Yoki flinched as the little girl smiled with a bow and said, "Please to meet you," the little girl sitting on the floor said. "My name is May Chang, sir."

Chapter 15: Envoy from the East

"I collapsed by the side of the road. Your master, revived me and brought me back here!" "Master?" Scar looked at Yoki, who looked away as if nothing was said. He brought his attention back to the girl. "If you've recovered there's no reason for you to stay. Be on your way at once." he walked over to a wall and took a seat, cringing from the blow he received the night before.

May got up and ran to his side, looking at his injury. "What, girl?" He asked. "Allow me to close your wound." she stuck five kunai into each of the star's points and smiled. Scar watched as May placed her hands on the circle. Blue lightning ran over his leg and his wound slowly mended itself together. His eyes widened. Yoki gasped. "It's healed!" "It's a skill called Alkahestry from the land of Xing!" She explained.

"She's from Xing?" Scar asked. "That's right, sir," Yoki said. "This girl crossed the desert from the East by herself to come here! Ha! Ridiculous." "No, I wasn't alone! I had her with me too!" The small panda on her shoulder looked back at Scar. "'Her'? You mean this little creature here?" "That's right! Her name's Shao May." May looked back and saw Scar's hand almost on her shoulder. She walked back and studied the tattoos on his arm. "Oh, your arm. That's Alkahestry, right? The art of reading the dragon's pulse, of knowing the power that flows through the ground and how to use it? That tattoo matches the flow of Alkahestry used in my homeland."

Scar dropped his arm saying, "My brother was a student of alchemy and Alkahestry. He conducted a great deal of research into both fields. The tattoo that I bear is a result of that research." May smiled. "That's incredible! Your brother must've been something!" Scar was silent. "I'm not sure of what you two are talking about," Yoki interrupted, "but your wound has healed one, sir. We can be on our way to Central without any further delay." "Oh, that sounds great!" May said. "I'll go get my things." She ran over and put her stuff together.