Doorway of Darkness

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

No One's POV

The dark area appeared on screen with the broken stone pillars around with fire on them.

"Hello?" Ed's voice echoed. "Can anyone hear me?" Ed appeared on screen, trekking through the blood. His face was shown as he looked around. "Hello! ANYBODY?" He looked forward once more and cupped his mouth as he screamed, "What the hell is this place?"

Aaliyah's POV

'Open your eyes. Wake up Aaliyah.'

I stood up from the dream. "What was that?" I said to myself. I stand up and look around surroundings. "Where am I?" I said to myself. Wait where's Ed and Ling?! I have to find them? I run towards a direction. "Edward! Ling?! Where are you?!" I shouted. Then I heard my name called.

"Aaliyah! Where are you?!" the voice shout. It sound like Edward. I run towards his voice and saw him.

"Edward..." I said softly.

*Ed's POV*

'Where the hell am I?!'I shout in my head. 'Where's Aaliyah!?'I look around my surroundings and saw only blood and building and others stuff.

I started walking around the place. And look for my girlfriend. "Aaliyah! Where are you?!" I shouted really loud. "Edward..." I heard a soft voice said my name. "Aaliyah...?" I said to her. "Wait, what if you're Envy." I said unsure. Aaliyah raise a eyebrow. "Really? *sighs*Why would look like ugly palm tree with the ugliest outfit, like seriously who's wear that." Aaliyah complain to me.

"Ok.... You're Aaliyah." I said to her. Then I walked up to her and hugged her. "Edward..." Aaliyah said and as she hugged back. "What's wrong?" Aaliyah asked me. "I was just scared ya know. I thought I lost you." I said to her. "Edward, I will always be by your side. And never leave you." Aaliyah said to me.

Then we kissed and heard a footsteps coming our way. "I was about to ask if one of you were Envy. But nevermind." Ling said.  "So what if your Envy." I said to him. "Do you want me to list the room service from top to bottom." Ling said. "Alright, your Ling." I said.

Aaliyah's POV

"What if your Envy you little runt." Ling stated. Ed jumped toward Ling to attack him he dodge by his hand. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT, YOU JERK!" Ed shouted. "Alright it's you." Ling said.

-Doorway of Darkness-

 "Well, let's look around the place." Ling said to us.

"Most likely. Look there." Ling moved his torch to light up the corner of a wooden cabin. "That's the abandoned house where were hiding. Also," He adjusted his flame over a wreaked car, "Check this out."

"And that's the Lieutenant's car."

"And I'm guessing all the fire is from Colonel's attack."

Then Ed saw something and on a half pillar and it was a armored hand.

"It's Al's."

Then Ed started shouting, "Waaahhhh! Conveniently awake the telepathic power! Elric brothers' telepathy! Ahhh!" I sweat-dropped at him. "He's so weird sometimes."

"Good luck with that." Ling said as he walked away from us.

As we were walking. "Hey, I got a idea." Ed said. "What's that?" Ling asked. "Hand me a torch." Ed said. As he transmute a well and drop the touch down the well. A few minutes later. "It shouldn't drop down by on." Ed said. Then they started running. "A wall?! There got to be a wall!" Ling shouted.