Reunion

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

No One's POV

Envy jumped towards the screen and into the blood.

Ed, Aaliyah, and Ling screamed in shock as Envy landed right on the spot where they were standing with dramatic, action music beginning. Blood splashed up all over because of Envy, blocking the boys from sight.

Ed appeared on screen, being pushed back by the violent waves of blood. Just as he was getting his balance back, Envy's tail slammed into him again, sending him violently flipping back into the ground a few times.

Ling was shown running through the blood. He turned around sharply and swung his sword up into Envy's underbelly. As blood gushed out of the wound, Ling jumped away.

Envy's face was shown as he screamed in pain and fell flat into the blood as Ling ran away. "Run Ed!" Ling shouted.

Envy's face was shown with his long dark hair falling in it. "Bastard!" Envy said.

Ling turned around just in time to get hit by Envy's hand again and slammed upside down into a pillar. He coughed up blood as soon as he hit it.

Ling slammed into the ground.

"LING!" Ed shouted from where he was kneeling in the blood and looking at his friend.

Ed stood up and ran at Envy. Some of the faces on Envy were shown before the screen moved up to show Ed getting closer. "Alright, Envy. Time to die!" Ed's face was shown, freezing in shock and horror as he halted.

Ed was shown to be pulling his blade back from one of the green faces on Envy that was crying and saying, "Help me...Kill me."

Ed lowered his blade and stared at it.

The creepy green face was shown. "Help me die. I'm begging you!" It stretched out towards Ed. "Please kill me...Please!" Its mouth opened widely as a severely creepy green face of the man came out of it. It laughed manically and zoomed in closely to the screen.

Envy's mouth was shown to be having slimy light brown people coming out of his mouth.

Ed was shown to have his eyes closed as the creepy brown people grabbed at him and starting to lift his limp body up.

Ling appeared on screen. "Open your eyes, Ed!" Ed was shown to be lifted towards Envy's mouth.

Aliyah's POV*

We were fighting Envy true form. Ed was charged at Envy but stop. "Edward!? Snap out of it!" I shouted. "But... There people on him." Ed reply. "They are not real." I said.

Then Envy attacked Ed. "Ed?!" I shouted.

-Reunion-

*No one's POV*

A support beam being lifted by a lift appeared on screen. "Steady... Steady..." A worker's voice said.

A picture of Xiao-Mei appeared on screen. "Oh, this little cat?"

The scene pulled out to show a worker and May. "Yeah, I saw one that looked just like it by the factory earlier. I thought it seemed like a weird pet for a guy in a suit of armor to have."

May appeared on screen, looking worried. "Armor?" She asked surprised. She then screamed in shock. "That thing we fought?!" A scary demon Al and Ed who were laughing appeared on screen.

A fence with barbed wire on it was shown as May said, "That suit of armor's gonna pay, big time!" May was shown to be walking in an exaggerated way with Scar following her. "He stole Xiao-Mei from me! Kidnapped her! That creep!"