Fullmetal and Blue Flame Alchemists pt 2

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

*Central Command, The Next Morning*

"Get a medic! Hurry! A soldier shouted urgently. "Report to Headquarters! Five men dead!" Another soldier yelled. Ed, Aaliyah, and Al heard from Mustang, stating that Issac has escaped prison, and now the military is on a search for him. "How awful," Aaliyah muttered sadly. "Yea," Al added.

"Yeah. This is getting out of hand." Aaliyah agreed with Al. "It looks like a steam explosion. Raise the temperature of water fast enough and expands with a force of a bomb blast: in the human body is 70% water." Ed stated to Aaliyah and Alphonse.

"Not only that, this is the work of Issac McDougal. I've seen his alchemy in action. He is very cruel to do this." Aaliyah explained to her friends.

"Let's hurry. We have to find him before he hurts anyone else." Ed told them as Al and Aaliyah nodded in agreement. As the trio walk down the sidewalk, they heard an explosion and ran toward the area in the alleyway.

"Major!" Al shouted. The trio saw Armstrong fighting Issac and came to help. Issac threw a canteen their way, spilling hot water, and causing a steam explosion. Ed grabbed Aaliyah into a protective hug. While Al ran behind Ed and shield Ed and Aaliyah then from the explosion as Issac made his escape.

"Are you ok Aaliyah?" Ed asks her with caring eyes as their cheeks turn pink. "H-hai, I'm fine thank you." Aaliyah smiled at him and he smile back. Ed then noticed the canteen on the ground. "He used water from his canteen huh? Thanks for the quick save Al." Ed thanked his brother knocking on his armor.

"Let's go, he's getting away!" Al said. "Come then. After me, Martin, Elric brothers." Armstrong said from behind them. "Right!" The trio nodded and follow after Armstrong.

~Time skip~

Later at night, Ed and Aaliyah remember back to when Issac was in the alleyway and thought about what he was doing there. So they decided to go back and check it out. "Still there...perfect." Issac muttered. "Stop right there." Aaliyah shouted, standing in front of the alleyway with Edward by her side blocking Issac in case he escapes.

"I was wondering what you were doing in this alley so we came back to check it out and bingo." Ed grinned. Issac tried to go the other way but Alphonse were there just in time to block him. "There's nowhere to run this time." Al  exclaimed in unison. "Clearly but who's running?" Issac asks with his arms out.

Suddenly the transmutation circle in front of Ed and Aaliyah started glowing red light on the ground, sending a red little lightning up in the sky. Ed and Aaliyah stared at this in shock. Suddenly the scene show where the rest of the transmutation circles in alleyways, glowing red with red lightning and a strange frozen wave in Central City. Ed looked around at his surroundings and saw strange red lightning bolts coming out of nowhere.

"An alchemic reaction? In this scale?" Aaliyah ask with widened eyes at what she saw. "Impossible... Unless... You don't think he's." Al asked. "...A philosopher's stone." Ed stated. But then the trio saw strange blue light and felt the cold air going towards it. "He's freezing all the moisture in the air," Ed muttered.

"Edward Elric, Aaliyah Martin: you've sworn your life to be stated the dog of the military. But do you know the ones you serve of what their true plan is?" Issac said. "Who cares about that." Aaliyah spattered at him. "It's not our problem." Ed agreed with Aaliyah. "Don't be fools! They'll lead us all to ruin! I'm only doing what needs to be done!" Issac yelled.

"I told you we don't care!" Ed yelled getting irritated. Al jumped over the ice wall and landed behind Issac. Issac turns around and back away from them. Al threw a couple of punches at Issac, and Al manage to kick him in the chest and send him flying towards the railing near the water Ed and Aaliyah moved out of the way.