A/N

Hello my lattes! Welcome to my story! I'm adding this note on March 05, 2023 to get a few things out of the way as well as thank someone special for the gorgeous, new cover!!!

First off, I really love werewolves. All kinds. The ones that transform into big wolves and the kinds that sprout hair every full moon and go on a rampage. I think shifters are so damn cool and so I've always wanted to write about them!

I've read a few good werewolf books on here that I've genuinely enjoyed. However, I'm a bit of a picky reader so it's been hard to find wolf books that fit the criteria of what I'm looking for. When I originally wrote this book a few years ago, I was at a point where I kinda gave up and decided to write the book that I was looking for!

Thus, RoV was born and completed ❤

As I've occasionally received some nitpicky pm's in the past from certain readers (you know who you are 🤨) I've decided to make a few things clear in the BEGINNING of this book so you can decide if you wanna keep reading.

If you're reading this book with the hopes that there are tropes of a:

-Weak omega
-Rejected omega
-Abused omega
-Weak/rejected/abused omega later on becomes the luna
-Luna that can't stand on her own 2 feet without her mate guiding her
-Asshole mate
-Possessive (in a negative, controlling way, not the sexy in the bedroom way 😏) alpha mate
-Toxic romantic relationships
-Side piece omega hoe that somehow always manages to wriggle her way in between alpha × luna for unnecessary drama

THEN this is not the book for you 😂

I've taken the things that I love about the werewolf tropes on Wattpad and have put my own spin on things. I've created my own lore of gods/goddesses and soulmate origin. I have kept the abo/luna rankings but they won't be used to demean or belittle characters.

My female characters are strong regardless of their rank. They fall and get hurt because, yes, they aren't invincible. My alphas have emotions beyond "be possessive and fuck luna so good she can't walk or let's cheat on her bc she weak lol" 😂. My betas are sassy fucks and my hybrids are a tad hoe-ish but they've got their moments don't worry!!

If you're looking to get emotional, cry, fall in love with my couple, and curse me out in the comments (don't worry, I'm used to it) then this is the story for you! But if you're looking for any of what I listed then you're gonna be dissatisfied with this story and I recommend looking elsewhere babes 😗

Now! So glad that's out of the way! Special thank you to CJ Designs (clairetie) for my fucking amazing cover!! Seriously, check her out because if you haven't seen her glorious work then you've been living under a rock.

For those that stuck around, well, I hope you enjoy the story! Mwah 💋