Epilogue

Song: soft barbie piano music by Minnz Piano

In a warm house located within the Moon Warriors Pack, Luna Venus decided that this was to be her last pregnancy. She'd had enough.

The sweet honey of the burning candle filled her small room with a saccharine scent like no other. Gone now was her pounding headache that, to no surprise, was given to her by none other than her own little monsters.

Yes, her sweet, lovely, loud mouthed children were such amazing monsters. Monsters that now had too much energy because someone gave them candy before dinner.

Stupid Leo.

Luna Venus sighed, pressing a hand to her bulging stomach. For the millionth time today her unborn daughter was pressing down on her bladder like it was a damn toy. How she hadn't sprung a leak yet and pissed the bed like a pup was beyond her. There was never a moment where her little one eased up on the bladder torture. Her favorite time to play, Let's Make Mommy Pee a Waterfall, was late at night when Luna Venus finally got comfy in bed.

Leo liked to laugh but she didn't see what was so damn funny.

And to think, it had only been five months. She still had another four to go plus delivery.

Knowing Tallulah, she didn't see those last four months going by any easier either. None of her five previous pregnancies had successfully prepared her for the hell she endured with this one.

Tallulah was intent on making her mother's pregnancy as "memorable" as she could.

If Luna Venus wasn't peeing then she was eating. If she wasn't eating then she was being moody. And if those two things weren't an option then she was probably sleeping.

Eat, sleep, pee, and be moody.

That was her life now along with the nine other children she and Alpha Leo had over the years.

Add to that her new aversion to her favorite tea, Luna Venus was adamant that this was her last pregnancy. She couldn't wait for this one to get the hell out so she could have her pastries and tea without getting nauseous.

"Good job! Now, try and knock me down this time."

After relieving herself again, Luna Venus stood by her bedroom window. Peeling the sheer curtain back, she was greeted with the sight of her sparring husband and oldest son.

Alpha Leo's chest, damp with sweat and covered with battle scars, made her yearn for his touch. Damn him and her horny pregnancy hormones. A cocky feeling that she knew wasn't her own made its way into her body and she rolled her eyes in response. Stupid Mate bond.

Like what you see, Blue Eyes?

Always.

Luna Venus smirked, watching with pride as LJ dodged his fathers half-hearted swipe. The lanky 14 year old was alive with unmatched energy as he meticulously wove in and out of Alpha Leo's attacks. Whereas Alpha Leo relied on his sheer strength and heavy punches to fight. Young LJ preferred cool intellect and quick feet as opposed to a full strategy of brawn.

LJ's shaggy silver hair fell over his startling blue eyes. Dodging another of Alpha Leo's blows, the young wolf quickly doubled back. His speed was almost untraceable as he caught his opponent off guard and tripped him.

A goofy smile lined his thick lips as he watched his Alpha get a face full of dirt. The lines at the edges of his eyes crinkled just like Alpha Leo's eyes did when he was genuinely happy. If it wasn't for LJ's mocha skin, blue eyes, and silver hair, he'd have been the perfect copy of his namesake.