596.Meeting

Jungkook stopped and gulped in nervousness. Who told her about this? Did Jimin tell her?

"Lisa that-"

Turning towards him, Lisa tapped her fingers in his chest and said, "I always knew that you gave her hints otherwise why would she fall for you so hard."

Jungkook vigorously shook his head and said, "No no, I didn't. At that time, I gave her my bottle out of humanity and I swear I did not even look at her even once."

Lisa raised her eyebrows and said, "And what makes you think that I'll trust you?"

"Babe you know that it's always been about you and only you. I never thought about anyone else apart from you. You are my one and only." Jungkook said.

When Lisa did not say anything, Jungkook said, "Please don't throw me out of the room. I don't want to sleep alone."

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "I am not going to throw you out."

"You are angry?" Jungkook said.

Crossing her arms, Lisa raised her eyebrows and asked, "What do you think?"

"I didn't even know that she was Simon's daughter." Jungkook said in his defence.

"Dada, mama." Yuqi said before rushing towards them.

Jungkook quickly squatted down and picked her up and said, "Where are your slippers? And don't run like that, what if you fall?"

Yuqi smiled and said, "But I did not fall right?"

"Uncle Jungkook, how is grandpa?" Jiyun asked.

Ruffling her hair, Lisa said, "Grandpa Si is alright now. Your uncle and I will take you there tomorrow okay?"

Jiyun smiled and nodded her head.

"Ahh since you people are here, I'll take my leave." Grandpa Jeon said.

"Goodnight grandpa." The kids said.

Grandpa Jeon smiled and said, "Good night."

After grandpa Jeon left, Jeonsan asked, "Mom, can we sleep in your room today?"

Lisa smiled and said, "Why not?"

Jungkook frowned and said, "Hey, where will I sleep then?"

"On the couch." Jeonsan said.

"I am not-"

Cutting Jungkook off, Lisa said, "Dad can easily adjust himself anywhere he wants to so don't worry about him. Come let's go." Lisa said before walking away along with Jeonsan and Jiyun.

Snuggling out of Jungkook's embrace, Yuqi also rushed towards Lisa.

"Mama even I will sleep with you." Yuqi said.

Lisa smiled and said, "Of course, how can I leave my princess alone?"

When Jungkook saw them walking away, he frowned and said, "Lisa, you said you are not angry with me." Before rushing towards them.

...

Hospital.

The next day when father Si woke up, Jisoo was sleeping on the couch was sitting beside him.

"Dad, you are awake? Wait, let me call the doctor." Jin said before rushing outside.

After sometime, Jin entered the room along with the doctors.

After checking his vitals and running a few tests on him, the doctor said, "Everything looks normal and there is nothing to worry about. You just have to take lots of rest and eat well. This will help you recuperate fast."

After giving a few more instructions, the doctor left.

After the doctor left, Father Si asked, "How is Jiyun?"

"She is fine." Jin said.

Father Si sighed and said, "Thank God."

Holding his hand, Jin said, "Thankyou so much for saving her dad. If not for you then Jiyun-"

Cutting him off, father Si said, "You don't have to thank me. Isn't Jiyun my granddaughter? It's my duty and right to protect her. I am her grandfather after all."

"But still, thank you so much." Jin said.

"Who did this?" Father Si asked.

Jin sighed and said, "We are trying to find out."

"Looks like someone is really angry with you. Their intentions were very clear, they wanted to kill Jiyun and make you suffer." Father Si said.

Pausing for a while, he said, "If you need any help, I can lend you a hand. So what if I am not working but I still have connections."

Jin smiled and nodded his head.

After talking with Jin for quite some time, Father Si dozed off to sleep.

Just then mother Gu and Grandpa Gu entered the room.

"How is Mr Si now? Is he alright?" Mother Gu.

Jin nodded his head and said, "The doctor said that everything is fine."

Mother Gu breathed a sigh of relief and she said, "Oh thank God. Father and I quickly rushed back when we heard about this yesterday."

"Everything is okay now." Jin said.

"Seokjin about that-"

Cutting his mother off, Jin said, "We will take care of it."

"You better solve all of this fast." Grandpa Gu said.

Jin nodded his head and said, "I will." Glancing at his watch, he continued," I have to leave for a very important meeting so mom can you stay over? Jisoo has just fallen asleep so I don't want to disturb her."

Mother Gu nodded her head and said, "Hmm, don't worry I'll take of things here."

"Call me if anything happens." Jin said before rushing out of the room.

…..

Jeon clan.

"Dude I swear I did not tell Lisa anything." Jimin said.

Jungkook frowned and said, "Don't lie to me."

"Hey believe me okay? I did not tell her anything. May be she overheard our conversation." Jimin said.

Hyunjin chuckled and asked, "Brother-in-law, did elder sister throw you out of the room?"

Jungkook frowned and said, "No but she made me sleep on the couch while she slept with the kids on the bed."

"Pttff serves you right, who told you to give her your water bottle." Jimin murmured.

Jungkook frowned and shouted, "What did you say?"

Just then Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi entered the room.

"You people are late." Jimin said.

"Hey I have a sick father-in-law to take care of." Jin said.

"And my wife is pregnant." Yoongi said.

"I am staying with Yoongi so I had to wait for him." Namjoon said.

"Alright now sit down and let's start the meeting." Jungkook said.

"Where is Eunwoo?" Hyunjin asked.

"He is coming along with a few important details." Jungkook said.

Just then a subordinate entered the room and said, "Big boss, Danson Clark is here. He says that he wants to meet you and it's urgent."