548.Girls night out

Inside the room.

"Jungkook its a girls night out." Lisa said.

Wearing a t-shirt, Jungkook said, "So what? I can wear a wig and become a woman if that is what I have to do to accompany you."

Lisa frowned and asked, "Why would do that? Don't you trust me?"

Jungkook vigorously shook his head and said, "No, no it's not like that. I trust you babe."

"Then why do you insist on following me?" Lisa asked faking a sad and disappointed expression.

Jungkook sighed and said, "How can I be at peace if you wear something like this and go out at night without your husband? And where the hell is your wedding ring?"

"Oh It's on the sink." Lisa said.

Rushing towards the washroom, Jungkook shouted, "You will be my death today Mrs Jeon."

After getting the ring, he quickly slid it inside her finger and said, "Don't take it off and if anybody tries to flirt with you what will you say?"

"I am married." Lisa said.

"And?" Jungkook asked.

"My husband is handsome." Lisa said.

Satisfied with her answer, Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Good now wear this." Before passing her a weird-looking shrug which would definitely not match with the sexy black slim fit dress she was wearing.

Lisa frowned and said, "I am not wearing this."

"You can go out wearing this and you are looking so sexy and alluring. I don't want men to jump at you." Jungkook said.

"Why would anyone jump at me?" Lisa asked.

"but-"

"But what? Now do you want to stick a paper on my back saying that I have a husband?" Lisa shouted.

"Ahh that is nice idea wait let me get a paper and a pen." Jungkook said before looking for a paper.

Ignoring him, Lisa grabbed her bag and left the room.

"Lisa wait." Jungkook shouted before rushing after her.

….

Lobby.

"No Jisoo not this." Jin said.

Looking at her dress, Jisoo frowned and said, "There is nothing wrong in this dress."

"If you don't stop ranting, you are sleeping on the couch for a whole month after we go back." Jisoo said.

"Yes and you don't go up right now, I'll take the kids and shift to An mansion for a whole year." Rosé said.

"You girls can't go alone. At least take one of us with you." Yoongi said.

"Yes exactly take one of us." Hyunjin said clearly not happy with what his would be wife was wearing.

"I am not taking you." Everyone said unanimously.

Just then Sana came down along with Leo who clearly looked not bothered with the dress Sana was wearing.

Kissing Sana's forehead, Leo said, "Have fun babe."

Sana smiled and nodded her.

"Ahh look at him and learn from Leo. He isn't nagging his wife like an old man." Rosé said.

….

Inside the elevator.

"Lisa." Jungkook said.

Ignoring her husband, Lisa kept on searching for something inside her purse.