478.He deserves a painful death

"They sold the drugs to few big drug dealers of country S." Namjoon said.

"Bambam contact the drug dealers and ask them to hand over to drugs to us also ask them the source of the drugs." Jungkook said.

Jin took a deep breath and said, "Were Hyunsuk and Simon less that we now have one more person to deal with."

Jimin sighed and said, "Exactly. I just want to go home and stay with my wife."

"Alright now let's talk business." Jungkook said.

Pausing for a while, Jungkook continued, "I want all of us to accept Leonardo's Becks proposal."

"Hmm I received his proposal and it isn't that bad." Jimin said.

Jin chuckled and asked, "Now in the love of God Jungkook, what the hell are you up to?"

Jungkook laughed and said, "You will know."

"Why are you being so mysterious?" Bambam asked.

"Just go through the proposal and accept it." Jungkook said.

"Is he vouching for Kim Enterprise as well?" Jimin asked.

"I think he is." Bambam said.

"Hmm I'll talk to Hyunjin later." Jungkook said.

Jin sighed and said, "I feel so lost here."

"When are you planning to take over Gu biotech?" Jimin asked.

"After Jisoo gives birth." Jin said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said,"Yes you shouldn't burden aunty much. Let her enjoy her life."

"Yeah I know. Mom and grandpa told me that they will disown me if I don't take over after mom comes back." Jin said.

"Aunty isn't in town?" Bambam asked.

Jin nodded his head and said, "Yes, she is on a business trip right now."

"Jin let's go for baby stuff shopping tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Jin chuckled and said, "I was about to ask you the same thing but then I thought it would be too girly."

"Let's go tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Jin nodded his head and said, "Okay."

"I want to join too." Jimin said.

"Rosé still has a long way to go. It's too early for you to shop right now." Jin said.

"I want to buy things for my daughter." Jungkook said.

Jin nodded his head and said, "Me too."

Bambam chuckled and said, "So you both think that you will have a baby girl."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Yes I want a little princess."

"Same and Jisoo wants a daughter too." Jin said.

"Lisa wants a son." Jungkook said.

"Hey Jungkook let's make a bet." Jin said.

"What kind of bet?" Jungkook asked.

"Whoever will have a daughter between us, that person will win and the one who will have a son will have to give the other person a wish." Jin said.

Jungkook thought for a while and said, "Deal."

…..

Flexi compound.

"Why did you let him in?" Felix asked.