456.I hate blood

After the ring exchange ceremony, everyone stepped forward and started giving Hyunjin and Yeji their blessings.

Just then Yeri stepped forward and said, "This is a small gift from my side."

Yeji smiled and accepted the gift, "Thank you so much."

Hitting Hyunjin with her elbow, Yeji glared at him.

Hyunjin took a deep breath and said, "Thank you."

Yeri smiled and said, "I know it's hard for you to forgive me but I hope you will love this little niece or nephew of yours."

Hyunjin's eyes softened when he saw Yeri's baby bump.

Just then Lisa arrived and said, "Yes uncle Hyunjin will love both his nephews or nieces equally. Am I right Hyunjin?"

"I am going to be a very strict uncle." Hyunjin said.

Yeri smiled and said, "The babies are still going to love their strict uncle Hyunjin."

Hyunjin took a deep breath and asked, "How old is the baby?"

Caressing her stomach, Yeri said, "23 weeks."

"Take care." Hyunjin said flatly before walking out along with Yeji.

After they left, Lisa patted Yeri's back and said, "Give him sometime. He will be alright."

Yeri smiled and nodded her head.

.....

"So I am in." Yuna said.

"Same." Wendy said.

Clapping her hand in excitement, Yeji said, "Come one girl let's do it."

Yuna chuckled and said, "We just have to select a very nice name for our cafe."

"Ah you guys think about a name and I'll go and bring something for us." Wendy said before walking towards the dining table where the food was kept.

"Ouch." Wendy hissed.

Yoongi who was coming towards her quickly dragged her to a nearby couch and asked, "What happened?"

Removing her heels, she said, "Shoe bite and this heels hurt a lot."

Helping her remove her shoes, he said, "Then why do you wear them?"

Wendy pouted her lips and said, "Because I don't wanna look short in front of you."

"Throw them away." Yoongi said.

She rolled her eyes and said, "They are new. I bought them yesterday."

Helplessly shaking his head, he said, "Be good and sit here, I'll get a pair of slippers for you."

She chuckled and said, "It's fine, I can walk barefoot." Before getting up and walking towards the dining table.

Yoongi frowned and said, "No Wendy you will get hurt."

"It's fine Yoongi." Wendy said.

....

Picking up a plate, Yeri was about to serve herself some snacks, a cold yet warm voice said, "Pregnant women shouldn't eat snacks."

Yeri chuckled and asked, "So what should I eat?"

Placing some green vegetables in her plate, Grandpa Sung said, "Here eat these."

"Hmm okay grandpa." She said but as she turned around, she twisted her ankle and lost her balance, ready to collapsed on the floor.

Grandpa Sung who was standing near her quickly grabbed her arm and saved her from falling but the glass plate collapsed on the floor and broke into tiny pieces.

The plate collapsed right in front of Beth and she accidentally stepped on it.

Grandpa Sung frowned and shouted, "You brat, how can you be so careless?"

Clutching onto the edge of the table, Wendy closed her eyes when she felt a piece of glass piercing into her skin.

When Yeri saw the blood dripping out of Wendy's feet, she widened her eyes in shock and said, "I-I am sorry I-" she closed her eyes when she felt a strong pain in her left ankle.

Yoongi panicked when he saw blood on the floor.

Rushing towards Wendy, Yoongi panicked even more when he saw her pale face.

"I told you not to walk around barefoot." Yoongi said.

"What happened here?" Jungkook asked.

"Blood? How did this happen?" Jisoo asked.

Jin frowned and said, "Someone carry both of them and place them on the couch."

Yoongi quickly scooped Wendy into his arms and started walking towards the couch.

Pushing Hyunjin forward, Yeji whispered, "Carry sister Yeri."

Stepping forward, Hyunjin scooped Yeri into his arms.

….

Clutching onto Yoongi's shirt, Wendy frowned and murmured, "Blood Blood."

Patting her back, Yoongi said, "It's fine it's fine."

Opening the first aid box, Jin slowly pulled out the glass pieces from Wendy's flesh. Taking out the antiseptic, he slowly cleaned her wound and said, "The wound is deep, she needs stitches."

She shook her head and said, "No stitches please."

Jisoo took a deep breath and said, "I think a dressing should be enough."

"Hmm okay but it will take a long time to heal." Jin said.

"I think Yeri sprained her ankle." Grandpa Sung said.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Yoongi take Wendy to the guest room."

Yoongi nodded his head and took Beth inside the guest room.

….

Guestroom.

Placing her on the bed, Yoongi asked, "Are you feeling weak? Do you want to eat something?"

Burying her face on his chest, Wendy said, "No no stay with me."

"I am here, don't worry." He said.

"I hate blood Yoongi. I just don't like it." Wendy said.

Pausing for a while, she said, "One day when my mother and I entered our old house, we saw my father lying on the floor covered in blood. My father h-he committed suicide. He slit his throat and killed himself. I hate blood since then Yoongi . I hate it. I don't like it."

Tightening his grip around her, he said, "It's fine Wendy, don't think about that."

Caressing her cheek, he said, "Take some rest. I'll take you home after sometime."

"You will not go anywhere right?" she asked.

He shook his head and said, "No, I won't."

….

Outside.

"Hyunjin take Yeri to her room." Father Kim said.

Yeri tried to get up and said, "It's fine I can go back to Flexi compound."

Grandpa Sung frowned and said, "How will you take care of yourself? You need rest so don't argue with your father and listen to him."

"But"

Cutting her off Lisa said, "Yeri listen to grandpa and father and stay here."

Yeri sighed and nodded her head.

"I'll ask the nutritionist to come here." Jungkook said.

...