549.Drunkards

Hotel room.

Jungkook was coaxing Jeonsan and Yuqi to sleep when he someone started banging at the door.

Jungkook quickly rushed towards the door and opened it.

"Are you mad? The kids just slept." Jungkook said.

Felix took a few deep breaths to calm himself down and said, "Namjoon just called."

Picking up his wallet from the drawer, Jungkook rushed out of the room before calling mother Jeon.

"Mom, can you take care of the kids until I come back?" Jungkook asked.

"Ya sure." Mother Jeon said.

"I'll come back fast." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

"Come lets go." Jungkook said but he stopped when he saw almost thirty missed calls from Lisa.

"Brother Jungkook, we should rush there fast." Felix said.

Calling Lisa back, Jungkook kept on walking along with Felix.

"Li-"

"Ahhhhh my handsome husband called." Lisa shouted.

Jungkook frowned and said, "I told you not to drink."

"I did not drink much only two bottles." Lisa said.

"Stay there, I am coming to fetch you." Jungkook said.

"Hot, hot I am feeling very hot. If you don't come here within five minutes, I'll start stripping." Lisa said.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and said, "You are not doing anything like that. I'll be there in five minutes." Before increasing his pace.

"You have 4 minutes 40 seconds left." Lisa said.

"Lisa-"

"4minutes 30 seconds." Lisa said.

"Damn." Jungkook cursed before stepping into the elevator.

"That place is like fifteen minutes away from here." Felix said.

Tightening his grip around the phone, Jungkook pursed his lips.

…..

Lobby.

Everyone was impatiently pacing back and forth in the lobby waiting for Jungkook and Felix.

Walking towards the receptions, Jungkook said, "We want to drive on our own."

The manager nodded his head and gave Jungkook two car keys.

Passing one key to Jimin, Jungkook said, "Drive the other one." before rushing outside.

…..

Outside the club.

After exactly five minutes Jungkook and the rest arrived at the club, they quickly hopped out of the car.

"I am gonna throw up." Leo said before rushing towards the bush.

Placing his hand on his chest, Jin said, "I thought I'll die today."

"Woah that was fun." Jimin said before hopping out of the car.

"Feli are we still alive?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix gulped and said, "I think we are."

Yoongi widened his eyes in shock when he saw Namjoon sitting on the floor with Delila in his lap. His cheeks were red and his hair was super messy. The t-shirt he was wearing was torn too.

"Namjoon." Yoongi shouted.

Looking at Yoongi, Namjoon did not know whether he should cry or be happy that they were here.