472.Handsome and ummm tasty?

Simon's villa

"What is happening daddy? Why did they reject my consignment?" Kiara shouted.

Picking up the remote, Simon started switching the channels and said, "You know that everything is so messed up right now. So it's understandable why they rejected your consignment."

Kiara frowned and asked, "And why is your matter affecting my business?"

Simon raised his eyebrows and asked, "Isn't your business something that I started several years ago?"

Kiara rolled her eyes and said, "It was your business but now it is mine. I want you to solve your matter as soon as possible."

"Do I think I am not trying?" Simon asked.

"Try harder and solve it." Kiara said before turning around.

Kiara shifted her gaze to the television when she heard a host of a particular business channel said, "Now let us welcome the CEO of Jeon Corporation Mr Jeon Jungkook."

When Jungkook's handsome and charming figure appeared on the screen, Kiara moved forward and squatted in front of the television.

Slowly caressing Jungkook's figure, she chuckled and asked, "Seriously how can you be so attractive and handsome at the same time?"

Simon helplessly shook his head before getting up and leaving the room.

Kiara kept on staring at Jungkook with a smile on her face but her expression changed when the host started talking about Lisa.

"So Mr Jeon rumours say that Mrs Kim Lalisa and you are expecting a child, it is true?" The host asked.

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head, "Yes that is true."

Kiara frowned deeper when she heard that.

Getting up from the floor, she sat on the couch before calling one of her friends.

"So tell me how do I seduce a married man?" Kiara asked.

Her friend chuckled and said, "Well you must look more beautiful than his wife."

Kiara's eyes sparkled when she heard that.

Hanging up the call, Kiara started walking towards her room.

...

Jeon Mansion.

Passing a piece of paper to Jungkook, Taehyung said, "Here is your autograph."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "What do you want?"

Taehyung frowned and said, "What do you mean big brother? What you think that I want something?"

Taking the paper from his hand, Jungkook said, "You never do anything without a motive."

"You said that you will invest in my movie and in return, I have to get you an autograph. So here it is but you don't have to invest in my movie." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

After Taehyung told him about his confrontation with Sana, Jungkook chuckled and said, "I never saw her as a threat anyway."

Taehyung laughed and said, "Big brother she said that she is no more interested in you."

"I never cared." Jungkook said.

"Your fan following is decreasing day by day." Taehyung said.

Pausing for a while, Taehyung said, "May be you are getting old."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "You already have a three years old son. It should be you who should consider yourself old."

"Ohh Yes I remember. I wanted to talk to you about Ben too. Jennie and I will be going out for a couple of weeks. She has some fashion show while I happen to have an inspection in the same place. So I'll be leaving Ben under your care." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Okay."

...

Somewhere in country S.

Sitting on the couch, Hyunsuk was busy analysis the stats that his subordinate was showing him.

"Oska is not doing well Boss. Our resources are limited and it's definitely not enough." The subordinate said.

Taking a sip from the wine, Hyunsuk said, "Just continue with what we have until I arrange the funds."

The subordinate nodded his head and said, "Sir Mr Simon had called today and he said that he wants to meet you."

Hyunsuk chuckled and said, "Even I want to meet him."

Pausing for a while, Hyunsuk said, "Alright call him for a chat today in the evening. It's time to execute our plan."

"Alright Sir." The subordinate said.

"What about Rumbas?" Hyunsuk asked.

"He is in the hospital." The subordinate said.

Hyunsuk frowned and asked, "Why is he still alive?"

The subordinate lowered his head and said, "We tried Sir but the hospital is heavily guarded and there is no way we can go anywhere near Rumbas at this very moment."

Pausing for awhile, the subordinate said, "But I heard that the chances of his survival are very less."

"Keep trying, we have to kill him." Hyunsuk said.

….

Jeon Mansion.

Intertwining their hands together, Jungkook and Lisa were taking a walk in the garden.

"I saw your interview." Lisa said.

"That was shot a few days back." Jungkook said.

Lisa chuckled and said, "You were looking so handsome and ummm tasty."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and sighed, "You are purposeful saying all this aren't you?"

Sticking her tongue out, Lisa said, "I don't know what you are talking about Mr Jeon."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Jungkook said, "You just wait until this little monster comes out."

"Don't call my baby a monster." Lisa said.

"Jin and I are going baby shopping tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Lisa chuckled and said, "Baby shopping? What? Are you and Jin planning to buy babies tomorrow?"

"Ahh you know that is not what I meant." Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes yes I know."

"We are going to buy everything that our daughters will need after they are born." Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and asked, "How are you both so sure that you'll have a daughter? What if we have a son?"

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I want a daughter. If we have a son, I am going to ask the hospital staff to switch it with a girl."

Lisa widened her eyes in shock and said, "Are you nuts Jungkook? How can you even say something like that? You want to- you've gone crazy." Before struggling out of his embrace.

Jungkook pouted his lips and said, "I was kidding okay."

"You are crazy and also being unreasonable." Lisa said before pinching hi waist.

...