410.Burning hot

Kim Enterprise

After finishing the meeting, Hyunjin entered his office to take some rest.

He was a really and headache since morning. First the long flight to country S, then the three hours long meeting and Jet lag.

Exhausted and too tired to even stand still, Hyunjin had just lied down on the couch when he received a call from Dina.

Hyunjin quickly got up when he heard Yuna's panic stricken voice.

"Calm down and tell me what happened." Hyunjin said.

"Yeji-that few men took her away and then chasing me. I am currently hiding and I couldn't get through Felix-"

Rushing towards the door, Hyunjin asked, "Where are you right now? And where is Ling?"

"I don't know. It's this place not too far away from our apartment and they took Yeji with them and they are chasing me right now." Yuna said in between her sobs.

Hyunjin's face darkened when he heard that, "Stay there. I'll track your phone."

Without looking at anyone, Hyunjin rushed towards the elevator.

Father Kim who was coming towards Hyunjin's office to give him some documents, stopped when he saw Hyunjin walking towards the elevator with a very dark face.

"Where are you going?" Father Kim asked.

Ignoring Father Kim's question, Hyunjin quickly stepped into the elevator.

When father Kim saw Hyunjin's cold and dark face and red eyes, he frowned. He felt something different about his son. Something different and dangerous.

After boarding his car, Hyunjin quickly called Sebastian.

"Yeji is missing and Yuna is being chased by few people. She is currently hiding somewhere. I am going to fetch her. I'll send you the address." Hyunjin said.

Felix clenched his hands into a fist and said, "I'll be right there."

....

Park Mansion.

Jimin was having breakfast along with a Rosé when he received a phone call.

"What?" Jimin shouted.

"Yes sir. As soon as we received the news about young miss returning back we quickly contacted her. She asked us to come to a departmental store near the new place that she is staying in but Sir by the time we arrived there young miss was already missing and the other lady-"

"What happened to the other lady?" Jimin asked.

"Sir the other lady is with us right now. She was being chased by some men." The man said.

"Send me the location." Jimin said before hanging up the call.

"What happened Jimin?" Rosé asked.

Gritting his teeth, Jimin said, "Yeji is missing. I am going to kill Hyunjin today."

Rosé frowned and asked, "Why Hyunjin? So you think this is Hyunjin's fault?"

"Yes it is his fault. He was suppose to take care of her but he-"

"So you mean Hyunjin purposely allowed someone to abduct our Yeji? So that is what you want to say?" Yixi shouted.

Pausing for a while, she said, "Hyunjin is feeling exactly how you are feeling right now or may be worse. This isn't the right time to blame anyone. Go and look for her."

Picking up is phone, Jimin called Jungkook before walking out of the mansion.

....

When Hyunjin arrived at the location, Yuna was drinking water and was surrounded by few other people.

"Yuna." Hyunjin said.

When Yuna saw Hyunjin, she quickly rushed towards him and said, "I am sorry I couldn't do anything. Yeji that-"

Wiping her tears away, Hyunjin said, "Calm down and tell me what exactly happened."

"After you left us in the morning we both took some rest and decided to cook something for you and Felix. When we arrived at the departmental store, few men stepped out of the car and rushed after us. They killed the two guards which we had brought with us and started chasing her. One man grabbed Yeji's hair and caught her. I wanted to help her but Ling told me run and call you." Yuna said.

Hyunjin closed his eyes to control his overwhelming emotions.

"The two guards are not dead. We have sent them to the hospital." a man said.

Just then Felix, Hyunjin's assistant Carl, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin arrived at the same time.

Felix quickly rushed towards Yuna and pulled her into his embrace.

Jimin wanted to bash Hyunjin but Jungkook stopped him saying, "This isn't his fault and this isn't the right time to fight. We have to find her."

"Did Yeji carry her cell phone with her?" Hyunjin asked in a very hoarse voice.

Yuna nodded her head and said, "Yes."

"CARL." Hyunjin shouted.

Carl quickly took out his laptop and started typing different kinds of codes.

"What are you doing? We have to find Yeji? Didn't you say that you will protect her? Where is she now? Where is my sister?" Jimin shouted.

Punching the fist on a pillar, Hyunjin shouted, "What the fuck do you think that this is easy for me? You have no idea what I am feeling right now. Nobody has any idea how I am feeling right now. She is my life and I love her. What do you think will happen to me if I lose?"

This was the first time Jungkook, Jimin and Jin has seen Hyunjin like this. They could see anger, frustration and sadness in his eyes. He was panting and breathing heavily. Only Felix knew that what this behaviour of Smith actually meant. Someone was gonna die tonight.

Just then Father Kim who had been following Hyunjin arrived at the place.

When he saw Jungkook and the rest, he furrowed his brows.

Stepping down from the car when father Kim started walking towards them, he widened his eyes in shock when he saw Hyunjin's bleeding knuckles.

Taking out his handkerchief, Father Kim quickly rushed towards him saying, "How did this happen?"

When Father Kim touched Hyunjin's arm, he quickly retrieved his hand back. Hyunjin's skin was burning hot.

Felix and the rest widened their eyes in shock when they saw Father Kim.

"Sir we found her." Carl said.

"Felix pass me your gun." Hyunjin said.

Felix stiffened when he heard that, "Hyun-"

"I said pass me your gun." Hyunjin shouted.