552.Old friends

"Finally you are here big brother." Jeonsan said.

"We had some much fun at the beach yesterday, you missed everything." Yuwi said.

"Yes, uncle Jungkook was fully soaked and we all even made a sand castle." Jiyun said.

When Jungkook saw Ben and Sam frowning expressions, he said, "We can go to the beach again may be tomorrow."

"Yey uncle Jungkook is the best." Ben said.

Jin frowned and murmured, "Huh why is he always the best?"

"There is still some time before the wedding so you kids should have some fun along with your kids." Mother Jeon said.

"Why don't we go to the beach today?" Hyunjin said.

"Okay." Jungkook said.

"Yay yay aya." The kids shouted in excitement.

"But only after you finish your breakfast and a whole glass of milk." Hyunjin said.

The kids quickly sat down in their respective places and started eating their breakfast.

"Dada Jungkook where is Zixin?" Yuqi asked.

"I am here." Zixin said who had just arrived with his nanny.

"Zixin come and sit here." Yuqi shouted before patting on the empty seat beside her.

Jeonsan frowned and said, "Zixin will sit beside me not you."

"But-"

"Yuqi listen to me okay?" Jeonsan said.

Looking at Jeonsan with teary eyes when Yuqi nodded her head, Jeonsan sighed and said, "Okay fine he can sit beside you. Now stop crying like a baby." before wiping her tears away.

"But I am a baby." Yuqi said.

…..

Inside Lisa's room.

Lisa woke up with a sore back and a headache.

Massaging her templates, Lisa groaned in pain.

Passing her a pill and warm water, Jungkook said, "Here take this, you will feel better."

After taking the pill, Lisa buried her head on the pillow and said, "I am never drinking again."

Flipping through the newspaper, Jungkook said, "You people together drank fifteen shots each and one big cocktail which had aphrodisiac substance in it."

"Haaa? What did you say? Aphrodisiac substance?" Lisa asked.

Walking towards her, Jungkook sat beside her and said, "You know anything could've happened if I hadn't arrived on time."

"I-"

"Don't think about it now but don't act so recklessly in the future." Jungkook said.

Snuggling against him, Lisa slowly nodded her head.

"We are taking the kids to the beach. You want to join or do  you want to take some rest?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll join." Lisa said.

"I have ordered breakfast for you, eat it first and then get ready okay?" Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Let's stay like this for five minutes." before snuggling closer.

…..

"Who did this to you?" Yoongi asked while massaging Namjoon's back.

Namjoon frowned and said, "Why don't you ask the ladies about this? May be they will give you a better answer."