417.Shameless day by day

Germany.

"Oh poor child. Take care of her okay. Ahh I wish I could be there but- Things are bit complicated here but your father is trying solve it. Hopefully we will be back soon." Mother Jeon said.

"Hmm but mom you don't have to worry about us. Just yesterday's incident was a bit stressful but now everything is okay. Isn't it quite late there? You should sleep mom. I'll call you later." Lisa said.

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "Take care of yourself and eat whatever grandma gives you okay?"

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes Mother." Before hanging up the call.

After tossing her phone aside, Mother Jeon took a deep.

"What happened?" Father Jeon asked.

"Something happened yesterday and Yeji had a miscarriage." Mother Jeon said.

Father Jeon sighed and said, "It's fine Yeji is still very young and Hyunjin too."

"Hmm How was your meeting?" Mother Jeon asked.

Father Jeon helplessly shook his head and said, "It is so difficult to deal with thick skinned people. They just don't want to negotiate."

Mother Jeon chuckled and said, "You are getting old Mr Jeon."

Father Jeon raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you want me to show you whether I am growing old or not?"

Mother Jeon rolled her eyes and kept on puffing her pillow.

Moving closer, Father Jeon said, "Meili it's been so many days since we-"

"Zhehan start behaving yourself. You are going to become a grandpa soon." Mother Jeon said.

Ignoring Mother Jeon's comment, Father Jeon pounced upon her and started unbuttoned her top.

Mother Jeon gasped in surprise and said, "Y-you what are doing?"

Since they arrived in Germany, this was the third or fourth time he had behaved like this. This man was becoming more more shameless as he was growing old.

Taking it off, Father Jeon said, "What? I know you want it as much as I do."

....

Country S.

Oh Mansion.

Intertwining their hands together, Bambam and Tzuyu entered the Oh Mansion.

Tzuyu was awestruck after seeing the beautiful interior of the big mansion.

"You like it?" Bambam asked.

Tzuyu nodded her head and said, "Yes it's beautiful."

"This is our home from now on. You are can do whatever you want in here." Bambam said.

Tzuyu smiled and said, "Thank you."

"Silly I should be the one who should thank you." Bambam said.

"Young master, Madam your things have been kept in the master bedroom." A maid said.

Tzuyu smiled and said, "Thank you so much. Now you should go all should go and rest."

"But Madam dinner-"

"It's fine I'll take care of it." Tzuyu said.

The maid smiled and left along with others.

"The new young Madam is so good." A maid said.

"Yes much better than the old one."

"Ah thank God she left." the other maid said.

After the maids left, Bambam lifted Tzuyu in his arms and said, "So now let's go to our new room and check how strong the bed is."