536.Stay away

Jeon mansion.

"Alright let's go." Jungkook's and before picking up Yuqi in his arms.

"It's all your fault." Lisa said before helping Jeonsan wear his shoes.

Jungkook sighed and said, "I am sorry, there was this important meeting so-"

"Stop talking and get car ready Jungkook. It's your son's birthday tomorrow and he doesn't have any clothes to wear and even Yuqi. What is she gonna wear in her brother's birthday party tomorrow?" Lisa shouted.

"It's all your fault. When I told you that Yeji and I will take them you said that you want to go so I asked Yeji to accompany Jisoo and now it almost 7 and our kids still don't have clothes to wear." Lisa said.

"Sorry sorry let's leave." Jungkook said before walking out of the room with both the kids in his arms.

….

Downstairs.

"Aunty, Uncle." Sam and Ben came running towards them.

Lisa squatted down and said, "Go and get ready fast, Aunty and uncle will take you out for shopping for tomorrow."

Ben and Sam nodded their heads and quickly rushed towards their room.

"Sister-in-law won't it be too troublesome for you to take them too?" Jennie asked who was sitting on the couch eating some fruits. Since her due date was in a few days, it was very difficult for her to move around.

Lisa smiled and said, "It's fine, Jungkook will take care of them."

"I'll go get the car ready." Jungkook said before walking out of the mansion.

…..

Shopping mall.

Lisa was busy choosing a pretty dress for Yuqi while Jungkook was helping Ben and Sam.

"Hey Hun what did you think about this?" Lisa asked showing him a light blue dress.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "It's nice babe but why don't you try finding something in baby pink? Our Yuqi looks even more beautiful in baby pink."

"Okay let me see." Lisa said.

The group of two adults and four adorable kids immediately caught everyone's attention.

"Hey isn't that Jeon Jungkook?" a woman said.

"Oh my God, I think he is." Another woman said.

"Is that there child? They had a daughter?"

"No, they had a Son."

"Then who is she?"

"Well, I don't know but isn't she adorable?"

"Ahh I can take pictures of them and sell it to a paparazzi?"

"Pttfff ya and then Mr Jeon will beat the plump out of you."

As everyone we're busy discussing about how cute and adorable little kids were, a woman who was wearing a cap and black goggles kept on staring at Lisa and Yuqi.

"Does my princess like this? Dada says you look beautiful in baby pink but mama thinks you look beautiful in everything." Lisa said before kissing Yuqi's cheeks.

"If you miss her so much why not take her with you." A man asked who was standing beside the woman.

Taking off her goggles, Yeri said, "She is too small and it will be too troublesome to take care of her now. I just wanted to see whether the Jeon family adopted her or not but it seems like they did."