585.Poisoned

Bambam narrowed his eyes and said, "Sorry? You hurt my son and now you are sorry?"

"What happened Mr Oh?" Mr Yang asked.

"Oh my God, how did this happen?" Mrs Yang asked when she saw Seojun's bleeding arm.

"Where is Natalia?" Mrs Yang shouted.

Another nanny stepped forward and said, "Natalia had taken little Oh to the washroom but is missing now."

Mrs Yang frowned and said, "You people are too careless. Go and get the first aid box."

"What was my son doing with you?" Bambam shouted.

"I-"

"Pardon me Mr Oh but you cannot shout at my fiancée like that." Dereck said.

"Your fiancée is the reason why my son is crying in pain." Bambam shouted.

"I am sure this is some kind of misunderstanding." Dereck said before walking towards Erica.

"I did not do that on purpose." Erica said.

Wiping her fake tears away, Erica continued, "Little Oh was walking all around all by himself, so I decided to guide him to you Mrs Oh but then he said he was hungry so I started feeding him with a chocolate that I had inside my bag. And that scratch, I swear I did not do that on purpose."

"You see, all this is a misunderstanding." Dereck said.

"Why do you have to do that? Who gave you permission to feed my son?" Tzuyu shouted.

"Mrs Oh please calm down." Mr Yang said.

"Calm down? You are asking her to calm down? Can't you see how badly the child is hurt?" Mrs Yang lashed out at her husband.

"Mr Dereck I think it will be best if you leave along with your fiancé." Mr Yang said.

Tzuyu widened her eyes in shock and said, "No wait she is-"

"Oh my God something is happening to Seojun?" Lisa shouted before rushing towards him.

When everyone started surrounding Seojun, Dereck dragged Erica out of the hall.

"His body is turning cold? Jin do something." Lisa shouted.

Bambam panicked and started patting his sons cheeks, "Seojun wake up? Champ? Hey-" but the little one did not respond.

Grabbing Bambam's collar, Tzuyu shouted, "Do something."

"We have to take him to the hospital, his vitals are turning weak." Jin said.

"I'll call an ambulance." Jimin said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "Ambulance will take time, I'll take him to the hospital."

Taking out his keys, Jungkook said, "Bambam follow me along with Seojun. Jimin you've drop the kids at the mansion before coming to the hospital."

"I want to go as well." Tzuyu said before grabbing Bambam's sleeves.

"Babe, you have to come with Lisa okay? I am there with Seojun so don't worry." Bambam said before rushing out of the hall along with Jungkook.

"I'll follow them." Mr Yang said before rushing out of the hall.

The lovely atmosphere of the party suddenly turned gloomy.

"It was her, she is back." Tzuyu shouted before breaking down and bursting into tears.

"Who are you talking about?" Rosé asked.

"Kiara, she is back." Tzuyu shouted.

Jin frowned and asked, "What? Did you see her?"

"That woman whom we met at the mall yesterday, she is Kiara." Tzuyu said.

"Who-"

Cutting Jin off, Lisa said, "Mr Dereck's fiancé."

"Damn." Jin cursed before taking out his phone and calling Namjoon. They had to capture Dereck and his fiancé before they run off or hide somewhere.

Squatting down, Lisa said, "Tzuyu you cannot break down like this, Seojun needs you okay? Get up, let's go to the hospital. You have to be strong for you son."

"Lisa is right, all of us should go together." Mrs Yang said.

"I'll drop the kids at the Jeon's mansion first and then I'll come to hospital." Jimin said.

"Mr Park, please take Zixin with you too." Mrs Yang said.

Jimin nodded his head and quickly guided the kids outside.

….

Hospital.

After breaking an uncountable number of signals and rules, Jungkook and Bambam arrived at the hospital along with Seojun who was immediately pushed towards the emergency room.

Pacing back and forth in the corridor, Bambam was getting impatient as well as anxious.

Jungkook patted his shoulders and said, "It's gonna be alright."

Just then Tzuyu arrived along with Lisa and the rest.

"How is Seojun?" Tzuyu asked.

"They have taken him inside." Bambam said.

"You two don't panic okay, I'll go and see what is wrong." Jin said before entering the emergency room.

"I won't be able to live without my baby Kun, I'll die if something happens to him." Tzuyu said.

Pulling her into his embrace, Bambam said, "Shhh calm down. Nothing will happen to our Seojun okay? Our baby is going to be alright."

After sometime, Jin came out of the emergency room discussing with the doctor who was in charge.

Bambam quickly approached them and asked, "How is my son?"

The doctor sighed and said, "Luckily you brought him on time and we successfully drained the poison out of his body otherwise you've-"

"Poison?" Jungkook asked.

"Seojun has been poisoned." Jin said.

"Though it wasn't a very dangerous one but the amount used was enough to kill a two and a half years old." The doctor said.

"You don't have to worry because he is out of danger now but we still have to keep him under observation for a couple of days." The doctor said.

Just then Yoongi and Namjoon arrived.

"Did you catch them?" Jin asked.

Namjoon shook his head and said, "We found that man but-"

"But what?" Jungkook asked.

"He was dead." Yoongi said.

"I just received a call from the hotel, the nanny who had taken Seojun was found inside a dark passage in an unconscious condition." Mr Yang said.

"That woman with Dereck is Kiara." Jin said.

"How was he poisoned?" Jungkook asked.

"Whoever scratched him had poison in her nails." The doctor said.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Bambam stay here, Jin let's go."

Turning towards Lisa, Jungkook said, "I'll be back after sometime."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Take care."

Jungkook nodded his head and left along with Jin.

..,