LVI ; THE END Of The Beginning

Minho has been going back and forth-hands behind his back-in their hotel room for at least a quarter of an hour.

Dressed in simple clothes such as a hoodie and pale blue pants, a smile imbued on his lips, he eagerly awaits Hyunjin's arrival.

The taller one had kindly asked him to wait for him at the Park Hyatt while he went to get him a little surprise.

Minho is impatient.

He makes one more round trip in the room when suddenly a distant noise makes him raise his head.

His eyes anchor to their room door as the sound of footsteps he hears grows closer.

His smile stretches further as he ceases all movement.

A couple of seconds lated, there is a knock on the door and Minho hastens to move towards it, opening wide to come face to face with Hyunjin, who is holding in his right hand a huge bouquet of red roses and in his left hand, a small chocolate bar.

A smile on his lips too, he hands the two objects to the smallest by sharing his voice with him.

- Your Highness, His Majesty Prince Hwang wishes to share this offering with you out of pure generosity.

A dose of serotonin is felt in the being of the spoiled and he takes the two objects in hand before embracing without hesitation the one who told him of these pretty little attentions.

- My prince... Did I already tell you that you are a man to marry?

Hyunjin-despite the slight pain felt in view of his still sensitive wound-laughs heartily as he hugs back whoever manages to drive him crazy. He lands a few butterfly kisses on the top of Minho's head and then presses his cheek to it, closing his eyes to further enjoy the soothing embrace.

- Maybe? But anyways. My tender love, this is not the end of your surprises...

Minho half-opens his mouth, the left side of his face against his beloved's chest.

- Oh really...? What else do you have in store for me...?

- I can't reveal anything to you... Otherwise it would spoil the surprise effect.

- Ohhh, I see. Mister Hwang's playing it mysterious.

The taller one laughs, patting the brunette lightly on the back, then he steps back and extends his hand towards him.

- Would you do me the honor of following me?

The illuminated eyes of the smallest scan the one in front of him. His smile says it all. He releases his left hand and comes to put it in the taller one's, who closes it around his own.

- With pleasure.

The smallest then advances to his side and there they are leaving the room to find the elevator and finally go outside where their new car is.

- Don't move and close your pretty eyes, okay?

Minho nods and closes his eyes as Hyunjin carefully removes his flowers and chocolate from his hands and then walks towards the car.

He puts his secondary surprises on the backseat and grabs a piece of royal blue cloth, reminiscent of the curtains of the restaurant where they had eaten a few days before.

He returns to the smallest and comes to stand behind him, bringing the fabric in front of him to bring it to his eyes.

Minho huffs, slightly surprised as he feels the piece of cloth brush against his face. A smile paints on his lips as Hyunjin ties the cloth to fit around his head, serving as a blindfold.