XXXIX ; Lure Me

– You're going to appear from behind a wall and scare me, right?

The footsteps of the brunette resonate in the large room devoid of anything.

– Is this a game of hide and seek? I have to find you but you'll find me first?

Minho hears a noise upstairs and looks up at the ceiling. He remains silent for a moment before pointing his light source at a small wooden stairwell, painted black.

He raises an eyebrow as his smile stretches slightly.

– Huh, I see. You're luring me towards your trap to surprise me better. You're so predictable...

The brunette huffs at his words. The situation manages to stress him out, but he speaks out loud to reassure himself. He knows that those images of people being tortured and killed that he has seen on the screen are fake, but his brain can't help but show him some insecure scenarios.

He slides his left hand on the railing of the stairs, which creak under each of his steps, making him vulnerable to the sound it emanates.

Anyone could locate him because of the sound each one of his movements make.

The second floor is much less empty, being cluttered with several objects such as sets, various machinery, costumes hanging from hangers placed on hooks on the walls, important equipment and other elements related to the performing arts.

Under the projection of the flash of his phone, certain objects show themselves in the form of people hidden in the shadows and of deformed beings which, with a little imagination, would be absolutely terrifying.

The little one swallows his saliva with difficulty, starting to feel a little anxious, but he moves forward cautiously.

– Seriously Hyunjin, it's not funny anymore... Come out of your hiding place.

And as Minho went to put his hand on the handle of a door to his left, he heard an object fall to the ground.

Something like a book.

He turns around furtively and moves away from the door he was going to open to find himself a little more in the middle of the room in which he is.

– Hyun'...?

In his tone there is a touch of panic.

A few seconds later, a vibration is felt in his hand. He just received a message.

More than confused, he checks his screen to read in horror a message in which Hyunjin typed that he is waiting for him outside the theater and is getting a little impatient.

Minho's eyes widen before he feels himself breaking down on the spot.

If he is outside the room then... Who could have dropped the object? And who locked all the doors?

As Minho prepares to find his way back to the stairwell, he can feel an arm around his waist and another around his neck.

He drops his phone and lets out an uncontrolled scream at the strength of this hold on him.

He was about to struggle but the person's voice rises in the air.

– Got you good.

A silence settles and Hyunjin smiles against the neck of the smaller, visibly amused.

– ...You know I could kill you right now.

– You don't seem to be in the best position to do anything, little kitten.

The lips of the tallest meet the soft skin of the chestnut, tearing him a shiver. He places two kisses on him before blowing against his neck again.

– I got you, yes, but at what cost. There's really no way to trigger this fucking power...

He sighs, causing a new shiver in the smallest, who bites his lip as he looks down at his phone screen, still on the ground and open to their conversation.

– It doesn't matter Hyun'... Your determination remains something beautiful.

– Hmm... Not as much as you.

Minho can't help blushing, appreciating his compliment. He brings his hands to the taller's arms and closes his eyes for a moment, daring to imagine the taste of his lips again. He hadn't had enough, like Hyunjin for that matter.

– To make you forgive for your failure, I'm offering you an experiment that I might like, unlike the ones you've tried on me so far...

...