III ; Analysis

A soft feeling of well-being and warmth, kept away from nightmares and bad thoughts.

Hyunjin opens one eye only to end up with a sight he definitely hadn't expected.

Minho's sleeping face is right in front of him. Him probably still being in a deep sleep, Hyunjin decides to take this opportunity to admire his traits.

He had never done it previously. He had the perfect occasion to do it now. He, of course, wasn't gonna waste it.

His eyes fall first on his pinkish cheeks, and on his ears that he often saw turn to a bright red color.

They then follow a certain trajectory towards his eyelids, and they stop right on the tip of his nose.

Last straight line before he starts examining the dark blond haired's lips.

He thinks to himself O how many people wish to kiss them.

Those luscious lips, light pink and perfectly shaped into a sort of heart.

His contemplation finally ends under the older's opened eyes, which, obviously did notice the black pupils that were staring at his lips for a while now.

- Look up, Hyun', you're drooling.

Caught red-handed, Hyunjin blushes lightly, but he gets his eyes back in Minho's ones. The smaller one seems to be amused by the situation.

- How did you get in my bed, Min'?

- Ahh, I got cold in the night...

- You came to find warmth and comfort in mr. Hwang's arms?

- Your questions are stupid. Shut up.

The two boys start laughing together before the taller one sits up in the bed, frowning as he notices that almost no sunlight is coming through the curtains. The room is still very dark.

«Weird», he thinks whilst stretching.

- Say, we set an alarm, did we?

Minho, in turn, sits up and scratches the back of his neck, looking a little bit confused.

- I don't think so...?

Hyunjin seems to be thinking for a moment before he gets out of the bed to walk towards the curtains. Once in front of it, he pulls on them to open them up and his surprise was unthinkable.

His traits change into something totally shocked and even deceived. He doesn't waste any time to let his still sleepy friend know about the set of circumstances.

- We slept all day long!?

Minho, absolutely lost, gets up nonchalantly to join Hyunjin's side silently.

When he witnesses the same scenery as his roommate, his jaw drops to the floor.

- We lost a complete day...?

Hyunjin turns to the smaller one and puts one hand on his shoulder, a dramatic look on his face, like he's used to demonstrate.

- Minho, you do realise we're not gonna be able to sleep tonight...?

The concerned one blinks a few times while his mouth forms a perfect "O" shape.

- For goodness's sake, what are we going to do...?

A light bulb makes its appearance in the quiet one's mind and he lifts one finger up with a new sort of smile on his lips, lips that Hyunjin previously analyzed.

- New York can be visited both night and day, idiot.

- You're right...

Minho turns to the beds and hurries to find appropriate clothes in his suitcase for their new improvised outing.

When he gets what he needed, he heads towards the bathroom to go take a shower and vice-versa, both of the boys preparing.

The two friends get out of their room, take the elevator, pass through the reception-where no one is present-and they finally reach the doors that lead to the exterior.

Both of them get in the swarthy's car, which is still decorated by yesterday's events, and they get back on the road, having two hours to drive to get to their destination.

And so let the dream begin.