L ; Mr. H's Fantasy

- Here are the requested documents, sir.

Minho places the portfolio in which the said documents are on the wooden desk with metal bases. Hands migrate to the paper pocket to take out the various documents while their owner begins to read the black lines on white.

After looking a little deeper, he sighs softly and lines up the pages by sliding them straight across the dark surface of the desk in front of him.

- These are the wrong documents, young man. You're doing a lousy job as a secretary...

The brunette swallows his saliva with difficulty, looking down at the bad documents now deposited among all these other papers and pens lying around on the furniture.

He then dares to retort in an unconfident tone, rubbing his arm with his left hand.

- Forgive me for this little misunderstanding... I must've been mistaken. My head has been elsewhere since this person got involved in my life, you know...

The boy sitting in his black leather work chair shakes his head ever so slightly as he brings both hands in front of him, linking them together.

- You know you're not home, young man. You can't just have your brain clouded by what's going on outside of your workplace. Besides...

He raises an eyebrow while indolently tapping his index finger on the back of his other hand while planting his gaze in the brunette's.

- I told you to forget about him.

Minho raises his eyebrows and opens his mouth, raising his hands in front of him to shake them quickly.

- I'm sorry, but I can't do that...

- And what's stopping you?

The man Minho is dealing with grows impatient. His tone indicates it, but his gaze too.

The brunette bites his lip and avoids replying, finally playing with his fingers. He remains silent, unable to answer him.

- That's what I thought.

The man gets up from his chair to go around his desk and stand to the right of the smallest in size. He stares at him without restraint, then, seeing that the brunette still doesn't answer him, he grows more impatient. He grabs Minho's top to pull him a little closer then he positions himself furtively behind him. He releases his top and finally brings his hand to his back, putting some pressure on it so that the boy finds himself bent over, his cheek hitting the top of the table.

He lets out a slight, barely audible moan and the taller leans a little above the other, whispering close to his ear, bringing one hand to his hip, the other still holding him against the garnished furniture.

- Only I have the right to invade your thoughts, is that clear, Minho?

The brunette nods his head as best he can before letting out a light laugh coming straight from between his lips.

Hyunjin ends up laughing too. He takes his hands off the smaller one and lets him sit up on his own.

- I wish you were really my boss.

- The scenario is still slightly stupid and a bit cliché...

- It was your idea.

The swarthy smiles amusedly as Minho turns to face him. He brings his arms to the taller's shoulders and gazes into his eyes.

- I've always dreamed of recreating a movie scene like this. And, I must say that the Empire State Building is the perfect place to do this. These floors are normally closed to the public.

The brunette lets out another laugh as the taller boy's hands find their way to his waist. He then adds in a slightly more amused tone;

- It's Tony Malkin who wouldn't be happy to learn that two young imbeciles broke into the offices of the LinkedIn company department on the twenty-eighth floor.

- Who is this Tony? And what is "LinkedIn"?

The smallest's questions make the swarthy smile even more as he moves his hands under the fabric of the youngest, preferring to be in direct contact with his soft skin. They still keep their place on his hips.

- Anthony Edward Malkin. He's the CEO and chairman of the Empire State Realty Trust. ESRT for shorter. ESRT is a real estate investment trust company. Basically, the great building in which we are presently belongs to him.

Minho half-opens his mouth and slightly raises his eyebrows listening to the swarthy.

- And as for LinkedIn, well, it's a business and a social media platform focused on employment. Again, in short, it's a site where you can post CVs as a job seeker or post jobs as an employer. It's also useful for career development.

- How do you know all this?

- Let's say that I have already used the platform to send a CV to certain companies... and, for Anthony Malkin, it's simply general knowledge.

The brunette nods slowly as the swarthy pats the skin of the smaller one. Seeing that he looks a bit lost, he naturally navigates to another topic which he knows Minho will understand better.

- I admit I was a bit selfish by bringing you here. I absolutely wanted to see what the interior of the offices looked like in person...

- Oh, don't worry Hyun', I really like the visit. Besides, I could listen to you all day long.

Hyunjin laughs lightly before bringing his face closer to the smaller one, giving him a smirk and a petty look.

- I keep us busy while you think about a solution. I hope I'm doing my job well, unlike you, you bemused secretary.

- Hmpf. Shut up and kiss me.

...

❦︎

The next chapters will contain a few more words since we're nearing the end~

By the way no this chapter is not sponsored by LinkedIn or Anthony E. Malkin LMAO- ☠️🤝

On the other hand it is indeed sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends 🥴